Disk 4

Luna's POV

"Hey, Luna! I need to go, there's a sudden squad meeting! Text me when you get home okay? Love you!"

I read Alexa's text message and sighed, I'm getting used to this but in situation like this, I reall hope she's around here. I've been working out with Mr. Moxley for nearly two hours now and I can feel my body giving up. I thought we're gonna do light workout? He made me lift a freaking 50lbs barbell while doing squats.

"That's enough for today, do you want to work out next time?" Mr. Moxley asked

"Uh yeah, sure. Same time?" He nodded and bid a goodbye. I let out a sigh, what a tiring day. I texted my dad to pick me up since I can't bare to walk after what I just did earlier. While waiting, I went to the showers to freshen up.

• • •

"Can we have burgers for dinner?" I throw my bag at the couch as I lay down.

"You just got home from the gym and you're already talking bout food" He chuckles but call the burger joint for delivery.

Closing my eyes, I can't help but think about what just happened today. I couldn't believe that I just had a workout session with our new teacher, it feels odd because I'm not that kind of a student to get close to a teacher but Mr. Moxley is something else, there's something about him that makes him different from other teachers and school personel.

I rose up and grabbed my phone. I clicked on the application called "Instagram" and search his name. Well, atleast he got a social media account.

Hmm, three photos of himself and the rest are some random photos

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hmm, three photos of himself and the rest are some random photos. I zoomed in the photo of him shirtless and remember how good he looks earlier while teaching me some routines.

I clicked the follow button and just in seconds, I received a notification that he followed me back. Well, that was fast and weird. The doorbell rang which means food is here. I hurriedly went to the kitchen, preparing some utensils we need.

"Time for the pig to eat," My father yelled, I roll my eyes out at him, grabbing the paperbag out of his hands.

The front door open as my uncles and aunt naomi enters with some paper bags on their hands. We greeted them and prepare the food they brought it.

"Oh hey, I saw you earlier. You're working out with some dude," Uncle Jey said and of course, my dad raised an eyebrow at me.

Uncle Jimmy slammed his fork on the burger really hard and give me a stern look "Do you want us to boom his ass out?"

"I thought you're with Alexa?" My father asked

I wanna shaved my hair off just like what britney spears did before. "I fell down the threadmill and the guy helped me, and he teaches me some routines. That's it. I'm with Alexa but she got a random meeting with her squad so,"

I ignored their looks and additional questions. Thank god they let it go when Uncle Jey opened up another topic regarding their police department stuff. I ate my food peacefully, my phone lights up as a new notification appear.

I choked when I read it. 

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾
𝙹𝚘𝚗𝙼𝚘𝚡𝚕𝚎𝚢:  𝙷𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚂𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠, 𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐.