Chapter Five

Toby's P.O.V.
        After I left my precious (Y/N) the note, I slipped into the night, sitting down to think about all of this...
        I was sent on a mission by Slender to kill a young couple. After I'd done that; I heard yelling coming from the other house. I wasn't sure what it was, so I went to check it out. I followed the noise to the neighbors house, in the living room. They have a giant window, pretty much inviting everyone to look in it. I saw what appeared to be some old witch screaming at... the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen!
        Her (H/C), (H/L) hair seemed to glow in the sunlight! It swayed back and forth with the movement of her mouth. Her (Lip/Shade) lips moved in perfect harmony with what she was saying, and her gorgeous (E/C) eyes held rage. Yet I could tell that underneath, she held sorrow. I could go into so much more detail about the beauty of her; but let's not. I could go on and on for days if I had the chance!
        Anyways, I didn't really hear what they were yelling about, but that didn't matter. From that day forward, I'd watch her. And I know, I know, I'm a stalker, but who cares? I'm also a supernatural murder working for a no-faced, child-eating "monster". I think stalking someone is the least of my worries.
        After a few months, I knew a lot about her; probably more than I'd know by talking to her! And then I realized; I loved this girl. I wanted her to be mine! So, I talked to Slender about it. He was super mad at me, saying he expected this from Jeff or BEN, but not me. I got in trouble, but I kept persisting. Eventually he figured out I wasn't joking, and I didn't just want her; I needed her. So, he told me that if he thinks (Y/N) has what it takes to become a CreepyPasta, then he'll allow it.
        So now; I just have to make her fall in love with me, and teach her how to kill. I know she's different; I've seen the "weird" things that happen to her. But another thing I see; she's always talking to this "Grayson" person online. Grayson makes her feel safe, keeps her in check, etc. All the things I should be doing!
        Just thinking about this makes me furious! I start ticking and twitching. I need to kill someone! Oh! The bitch, Hannah's, family! Perfect!
~

(Y/N) P.O.V.

        It's class now. 4th hour. Next hour is lunch, and I'm ready for that! Today has been hectic.. apparently Hannah had been brutally murdered, and after her murder, a few hours later her family had been murdered while they were sleeping! The students all stared at me weirdly.. I think they thought it was me. All my clothes were in the wash, so I had to steal some of the witch's clothes, which I realized made me look really weird and suspicious, so I ended up stealing my dad's hoodie, and wearing long socks. It looked like tights. And I couldn't turn the shower on, so I smelt like shit today. And we were out of food for breakfast, and I could spend any more time at home. I had to get to school! Another thing; the murder had not been caught yet, so people are gossiping that I did it. But I know exactly who it was.
        But it's not like I'm gonna tell! I wasn't really mad at Toby; because one; people disliked me anyways, what was one more? And two; he only meant to help me! I mean- I am kinda scared... like, that's murder. Toby has the power to murder people!! But, if he wanted to murder me, he would've already. He had plenty of chances! Toby has helped me a lot, but I want to talk to him today. He can't go around murdering everyone! Plus; I wanna get to know him a lot better if he's gonna be pulling these stunts. Like; where the fuck are his parents??? And I wanna know why he's helping me...
        "Miss (Y/N), please pay attention! I know it's almost lunch, and today we've dealt with a traumatic death; but that doesn't mean you stop learning!"
        I stared at her right in the eyes. I started to mumble... mumble about death, about bullying, about abuse, about the afterlife. I was having an episode... my eyes rolled back in my head, and all I saw was black. I heard a scream.. but then it became quiet. I saw and heard nothing. I was unconscious..
~