WINNER LIST

Hey !
I see that the competition is going to be ending in 2 more weeks and I'm very excited to see who will win the contest :) and I've already received the list of the people's book and I see that the winners of the category do deserve to win.

I just want to stop by and say that you all did you're best and I hope you're not discouraged in writing in you're own book, now I have a little something planned for the next upcoming contest !

Yes I'll be doing another contest but it will be different from this competition, I'm planning on making a one-shot contest. So I'll be giving you the topic for the story and you'll be writing a brand new stories! Since I thought that it'd be more fun and I think that anyone will be allowed to join because the characters are up to you!

I don't know if anyone will be interested in writing a new one shot for the story, so what do you guys think? I think the format will be either you published them ( and after the competition you can delete) or just send them through email.
I think that this will be a great change for another competition since of course I will be giving you a lot of time to write :) around 1/2 months to write the one shot :)