JUDGES

Hey! sorry for another pop-up announcement, I don't want another heart attack so this will be the last I guess, I just want to remind all of the judges that tomorrow will be the last day to submit the judging.

for those who need more time please dm me so we could see if I can give you more time.

I just want to thank all of you have participated in the competition and yes I will be having a new contest soon, so please be prepared for the next one, because it will be another fun competition and I hope the next competition will be as successful as this one.

I just want to thank every one of the judges and participant and I really purple you all and I hope we can work on future competition.

Oh and I don't know if you all read a horror au by the legendary FILMFICs creator of "horror the Explorer 1 and 2" made a new au called "The Silent One". which I will be updating as possible in real-time, and I'm shamelessly promoting my books

STORIES:

'Hello Jupiter' (BTS demigod au)

'To all the boys I've loved" (Kim Namjoon ) series 1 of 7

'Runaway' (BTS royal au)

'Wallflower' (BTS Gangster/mafia au)

'You'll Never Walk Alone' (BTS zombie au)

and if you like a review on your book I have a book called 'Fanfiction Review' and a book dedicated to books that I really like and recommend to read called 'Books recommendation'

and if you didn't know I do have a new second acc (old one got deleted somehow)  Ksjinnie_

I use that acc to make imagine and some idea's I have thought about but too lazy to make.