ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello! The Silver wings part 2 is commencing in a few days and I'm very excited! Learning about the past award that I made I found some things I need to address first, I want to clarify this so it will not be a misunderstanding with anyone

As you all probably do not know (because I'm not that kind of people who goes and tell it anyway) there was a bit problem with the award, I don't want to tag the person but I know whoever you are, you are reading this. Because you had the guts to announce in your message board about bad stuff in this award. I've thought that I've kept the problem clear and I thought if we just go our own ways and not meddle with each others lives it would be better, but the person clearly is still salty as hell.

I really don't want to make this kind of announcement but it's getting out of hand. First of all, this is my award and this is a honest from me, I personally do not know any of the contestants here, we know because you join my award, the only thing I know about you guys are your support, username and the book your entering in the award. I've never asked for personal info or anything.

So if you accuse me on being partially on other contestants it doesn't make sense, sure I'm the host but I accumulate the scores and all, so to that on the next award I'm making sure there are going to be 5 judges and minimal 3 judges.
Beside that it's funny to think that my reviews are invalid and I'm just giving bad reviews and all, I have a review book just made for making reviews. I don't judge people on how bad they are, I help them in what they lack off and in hope with my reviews you can do great!
Again If I were to be accused of being partially, I would understand if the accusers is not a winner and I've been neglecting you, but the person who accused me being partially is a winner of this award and I have to un-follow them because I really don't have time for toxic people.

Beside this is my award with criteria of my choice on what I think a good book should be. Just because you won on an award on other awards doesn't mean you'll win on others.

To be honest, what had happened is a long story and I'm not a tattletale so please don't ask and please don't think this as a attention seeker, I really just want to clear up somethings.

Beside I'm making this award so that it'll be fun! I didn't really think that it would cause trouble tho. But I'm not he kind of person who backs out, again this is for fun! So if I've done something bad to you or you're not satisfy tell me and I'll help find a solution. If anyone is a victim, I'm very sorry you had to go through that.

Oh and if you think I haven't given out the prizes or I might forget don't hesitate to dm me, I'm a very forgetful person, so please remind me if you did win. I'm handling life itself, but yoongi raise me not to quit so I don't :)

And if you have feedbacks on how to make this award better don't hesitate to tell me so I can create a better environment for the contest :)

Lastly if you don't want to join my competition it's totally fine, really. You don't have to dm me telling me you don't want to join, my dm's are not working rn and I don't know why so I probably wouldn't get the message :) so if you have question please ask in my message board.

Deng.. the second award hasn't started yet and drama is already bubbling up, any way. Please enjoy the next award alright?? Again this is for fun, don't be sad if you don't win :) I already think you are all great writers with different styles :) you can't expect someone to be literally the same as one and another. Be unique!