Chapter 13

"In 10 minutes, our main event of the night will start! Tonight we opened our second floor just for this! So our dear costumers could enjoy it in the comfort of our luxurious theater! We have opened the golden doors tonight, who will direct you to the second floor. There is also a elevator available to take you there! If you have any questions, please direct them to our helpful personnel! I'm sure they will be glad to assist you!" It was transmitted in the club. And sure enough, in the far end of the club, in the center of the wall, 2 huge golden doors, one on each side, were opened, showcasing a brightly lighten room. In between those two was a industrial class working elevator, with several staff helping the clients direct themselves to the so called theater. While 2 sets of stairs and an elevator were highly efficient ways to transport a crowd, there were many people inside the club, to the point the 2 sets of stairs where now filled with people hurrying trying to find the best spot.

Since apparently I still had some time, I decided to head back over to Jin. He seemed less busy now. "Hey again." I sat myself on a bar seat again. "What are you doing here? Aren't you going upstairs?" He worried. "Apparently not." I joked. "Why not?" He insisted. I looked around to see if nobody would hear us. "Kookie..." I started. "Ah, I see, no need to say more." He snickered. "What is happening anyway?" I inquired. "It's a secret!" He winked. "Can't you really tell me?" I nagged. "Sorry. No can do!" He smiled. "Do you guys do it often?" I continued. "No, we do it like...2 times a year? It brings in more costumers of it's limited anyway so. Shouldn't you be on your way?" he asked. "I have to wait until almost everyone is gone...I think." "Judging by the look of it, you still have around...5 minutes.. Have you eaten dinner yet? Want a sandwich?" He concerned. "Yeah. A sandwich would be nice. Thank you!" I appreciated. "Coming right up!" He said as he left to get it. He returned with a delicious looking sandwich.

"You should get going now. Almost everyone is up now." He noted as I was halfway eating the sandwich. "Yeah, it seems you are right! I'll get myself going! Thanks for the sandwich." I thanked him. "No problem!" This time, I could easily move around the club, no masses making me stuck. I walked towards the far corner, towards the door that leads downstairs. This time, it was guarded by two buff looking bodyguards. "This is off-limits Miss. The way upstairs is on the doors to the right." One of them informed. "I'm not intending to go upstairs. Ah, whats the pass? Ah, hop hop hop Magical Bunny?" I hoped they would get my meaning. "Ah, why didn't you say so Ma'am? "The other opened the door. "Left hallway, first door on the right." The other directed me.

I navigated myself through the dark hallways. The basement was a complete contrast with the red brightly lit club upstairs. Barely no light, only the moonlight that slipped in through some metal bar windows here and there. Totally creeping me out. I saw a hallway on the left, and decided to take a chance. My footsteps caused echo , making me even more scared. I knocked on the first door on the right, hoping I got the room right. "Hello?" I stuttered. Kookie slowly opened the door to peak outside. He smiled brightly when he saw it was me. "You came! Come on in!" He opened the door widely. The warm light coming from inside the room relaxed me. "Sure!" I replied and stepped in. A tropical gold and green seemed to be the theme of this lounge like room. A deep green couch facing a lighted fireplace, accompanied by a gold rimmed glass coffee table and matching armchairs and puffs around greeted me. A small wood bar and book shelves on the corner. A slick TV on the wall. Fluffy beige carpets contrasting with deep wood floors. Several tropical like paintings decorating the walls, all coordinated with this theme. I blinked several times to get used to the light. "Please sit!" He jumped to the couch. Looking at him more attentively, I noticed he had put on some pants. He had done nothing to cover his abs though. Sneaky bastard. "You okay?" He wondered. "Yeah!" I nodded and seated myself on one of the armchairs. "I'm glad you could come! To be honest, I thought you would just leave!" He confessed. "Well, no wonder. I'll just get this out of the way...What the hell was that?" I stopped myself from screaming. "It was fun wasn't it?" He snickered. "Don't joke with this! It was... kinda embarrassing. Was that what you had planning when you asked me to come today?" I griped. "Sorry. I know it wasn't exactly the best way to go, but I didn't had that much choices. Also, it was nice to see the depths of your dedication to me!" He smiled. "Dedication?! You're making it sound like I'm some crazy sasaeng...and what do you mean, you couldn't just give me a note you wanted to meet me here?" I rambled. He shook his head. "Notes are no good. They are physical evidences. Last time we used notes, it ended up in the hands of a journalist. Luckily, we managed to shake it off but, next time we might not. You don't want a random journalist bursting in our conversation, do you? Or worse, a cop?" He grimaced. "No...I would rather not...Wait, a cop? Why would cops be here?" I asked. "Why else?" He replied. I stood a few seconds thinking. "I think I already know the answer to this but... is "Magic Shop"...illegal?" I gulped. He stared at me. "Eli really told you nothing did she?" He snorted. "Ah...I should've figured." I groaned. "I thought you knew..." He uttered. "Do...do you want to leave?" His voice started shaking. "No. I'm already...too deep. Besides, I'm already in videos. It doesn't matter now. Wait don't change the subject! If not notes, why not tell Jin to tell me?" I continued. "How do you know who Jin is?!" He gasped. "He's the bartender? He's a nice guy, when he's not threatening you." I explained. "HE THREATENED YOU?? WHY? HOW?" He jumped out of his seat. "Calm down. He is just worried about you." I chilled. "What? What did he even told you? I knew I should've have kept quiet!! What did he said?" He squeaked and shook me by my shoulders. "Stop! It's not nice! He just said he was thankful for defending you!" He finally stopped. "Just that?" He questioned. "Yeah." He went back to the couch. "And a few more things." Now it was my time to smirk. "What? Come on, don't do this!" He whined. "Let's make a deal!" I smiled. "What?" "I tell you what he told me if you tell me why you really made me do that..."show"." I dared. "Alright. I wanted to see... how you would react if you saw so many people after me. I was planning to give you the message as I left the stage but, after you did that...I just couldn't contain myself! It was fun! He gushed. "You...you rubbed me on yourself in front of everyone!!" I shrieked. " Called me mommy too! Several times! And I repeat, in front of a huge crowd!" I continued. "Shall I remind you that you made a speech where you said you would be a good mommy for me, that you would feed me, and tuck me in, and touch me too! With a mike! In front of said crowd!" He grinned. I remembered. And blushed. For the millionth time tonight. "Well..a... I was... huh..." I stammered. He stood up and got very close, towering over me. "I wonder who was the guiltiest huh?" He smirked. "Huh...." "Ah, also I meant what I said." He added. "What? What you said?" I scuttled myself back towards the armchair as he got closer. "I wannaaaa kiss uuuu." He nooted cutely, while leaning forwards towards me. "Kiss?" I whispered. "Hum!" He smiled. As he stood there waiting for me, he realized I wasn't going to kiss him and pulled back. "Ah, I'm sorry. I guess you had a very tiring night already. It's o-" He smiled sadly. I grabbed his hand. "Can I be honest with you?" I interrupted.

"Hum." He nodded. I could feel him struggling not to cry. "I... I'll be very honest with you. So I need you to be honest with me too. Jin told me that you liked me a lot. His words. I like you too. Very much. I don't know to describe it. I just feel like I've grown a bond with you or something. Maybe you'll think this to be naive but that's what I feel. But I don't have a lot of experience with this kind of things, so what do I know." I laughed. He was staring at me." Sometimes, when I think about it, I get doubts of all of this though. What if he doesn't like me? What if this is all business? Those kinds of doubts. I don't think it's that though. But...I feel like everything is moving so fast! We met, and then after that, we kissed, and now...Maybe it's me who is an old fashioned romantic who should get along the times, and I'm overreacting and this is how the Korean youth does it nowadays, but... And I know, you said that if I think we are going too fast, to come more often..., what I'm trying to get to is...what are we?"