intro

Ok before the book begins here is some info about every character:

*Ashton Knightly: Alpha of the Knightly Anarchy pack, 23 years old, mates with Evelyn,black wolf.

*Evelyn Avery: was in Black Blood pack now Luna of Knightly Anarchy pack, 17 years old, mates with Ashton, white banshee werewolf hybrid.

*Tarla Nova:Knightly Anarchy pack, 17 years old, mates with Camden, light brown wolf.

*Marco Avery:Alpha of the Black Blood pack, 42 years, mate passed away, brown wolf.

*Jordan Archer:beta of the Black Blood pack, 38 years old, mates with Gary Archer,sandy blonde wolf.

*Camden Alder: beta of the Knightly Anarchy pack, 23 years old, mates with Tarla, grey and black wolf.

*Lance Crawford: 3rd in command of the Knightly Anarchy pack, 23 years old, marked to Beverly, grey wolf.

*Lauren Knightly: ex luna of the Knightly Anarchy pack, 44 years old, mate killed by rogues, brown wolf.

*Dorion Acles:Rouge king, 24 years old, mate killed, blonde wolf.

*Beverly Tonkin:Black Blood pack now in Knightly Anarchy pack, 17 years old, mates with Lance, grey and white wolf.

*Brian Parks: Human, 38 years old, werewolf crazed scientist.

-----------------------------------------:-):-)---------------------------------------------

there you go all the most important characters.

(we will try to find pictures of how we think they look so you could see)