A/N - Book Setup - Suggestions

Hello everyone! I would like to thank you for spending time on my book, I appreciate the reads, comments, votes, just thank you so much! I apologize for the many pauses and breaks I will be taking and have taken in updates. I am a college student and work, but I have genuinely missed writing these so I hope to update soon. :)

Hopefully, I can get a bit more support from the fans of this 'book' by getting a few suggestions? Anyone who would like to see more of a certain character please comment their names, and if you have a specific imagine you'd like a part 2 for I am open to those suggestions too. Though for reassurance I will still be updating without suggestions they would just be greatly appreciated and I may get a few more chapters out for you guys, but they aren't necessary.

Also this book will be set up as it has been with all the imagines under the character's name chapter. For imagines less than two weeks old, I will be leaving them, after publishing, at the end of the 'book' as I understand they'll be easier to find that way. They may be there for more than two weeks, as I don't doubt I'll forget, but they won't be there for less than two weeks, promise.