Prologue

My 1st attempt in fanfic! Hope you guys will like it. And sorry for typos and grammars if present. I'm still new to this.

And the pictures are not mine. They're some of my collections. Credits to their owners.

Enjoy! :)

-------------

It was a wonderful day. The sun is shining brightly with the wind blowing softly. Flowers from the sakura trees were swirling in the air. Making the place ethereal.

But what makes the place more magical is the guy standing by the bridge. He is standing with his back on me, looking at the sakura trees by his right. Giving me a rear view of his face.

So handsome. Fair white skin. Even from this distance I can tell his eyelashes are long. Pointy red nose. Its a little chilly today, so maybe that's why. How cute. His lips are faded pink. And his cheeks were pink. How long has he been standing there anyway?

A gust of wind suddenly came causing me to close my eyes.

Ow! Something got into my eye! Dang it!

I raise my arm in an attempt to rub my itchy eyes when I felt a hand grab me. I blink and tried to open my eyes.

"Its best if you don't open your eyes yet. The wind is getting rather stronger. Let me help you escort you inside so I can help you with your eyes, young master Jiang" a weird voice said as I was being guided.

Ugh! Embarassing! I, Jiang Cheng, heir of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect, is being guided like a disabled! What a shameful experience indeed!

A pat on the shoulder brought me back to reality. I furrowed my brows in annoyance.

"What now?!" I said annoyed as I step back to distance myself from him. I can tell he's too close for my liking.

A chuckle was heard, but it sounds like a dying choking animal, as I raised my brows. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Your mind seems to be somewhere"

I chose not to answer and instead cross my arms. I tried stubbornly to open my eyes again only to hiss. Fucking hurts!

A hand grab me as I attempted to rub my eyes again. "It might be uncomfortable, but I'll make it quick. Please bear with me, young master Jiang" the pain is unbearable I didn't pay him attention at all.

Gently, I felt his hand on my face. I can feel his breath and caught a smell of sandalwood and a bit of paperwhites, calming me a bit.

The way he softly blows on my eyes, soft touches and treated gently like some weak woman is supposed to irritate me, strangely though, I didn't

The way he softly blows on my eyes, soft touches and treated gently like some weak woman is supposed to irritate me, strangely though, I didn't. Weird.

What's more weird is that I suddenly felt hot. Maybe I'm having a fever due to the over exposure on the wind earlier? Like a woman. Seriously, what is happening to me?

Suddenly, he squeeze my shoulder and on instinct, I look up. My lips bumping into something soft and plump. His cheeks I think. I instantly step back and crash into something behind me.

We both landed on the floor with an "Ooof!!"

"That hurt! Ah! Zewu-Jun!" this voice!

"Wei Wuxian!" I grab his sleeve by the neck. Totally forgot about this guy! "Where were you?! We just arrived and you disappeared already on who knows where?! Do you want to go home?! I'll send you right away!"

My eyes still hurts a little but its bearable now. However, with Wei Wuxian here, it won't take long. *sighs*

"You're the one who disappeared on me Jiang Cheng. Why are you scolding me when it should be me scolding you? Plus I'm still your senior so show me some respect" he responded with that annoying grin of his.

Finding nothing to retort, I could only roll my eyes and turned on my heels proceeding to the receiving area (a/n: dunno the term, sorry). It was my bad, but I won't admit it. Not on this annoying brother of mine.

And thus, our worthwhile study in Cloud Recesses began...... Or so I thought.

"Wanyi-" the man started as he tried to pat the smaller man on the shoulder only to be pushed away.

"Shut it! I told you I'm fine, didn't I?! Mom, Dad and sister died. Everyone in YunmengJiang died! Wuxian that jerk left! I'm alone so what?! I'm fine!!! I am and I will be so leave me alone!  I don't your pity or anything! Just..... leave me alone" the smaller man said heatedly, glaring at the taller man with clench fists as his tone decreasing to a whisper in the end.

The taller one took a step forward to comfort him when they heard footsteps going their way and a soft voice saying, "Erm Brother Lan, is everything okay here?"

Said man only smiled and nodded a yes which the newcomer returned. Feeling out of place, the smaller man bowed and mumbled his goodbye and quickly departed.

"Wany-!" the taller man called him but was cut off again.

With his back on them, "Sect Leader Lan, please refer me on my title. I believe we're not close enough for you to call me that. Please excuse me" and he left.

Worried he might have offended the man, thanks to his blabbering mouth, he risk glancing back only to feel his heart tightened at the sight. Fuck!

He clenched the place where his heart is. Vision blurring. Breathing coming out short. Knees suddenly feeling weak.

In spite of these, he willed himself to leave.

Away from this place.

Away from him.

----------

A/N: so how is it guys? please do comment your thoughts, I'll appreciate it. 😁