~🌼My sweet little flower🌼~

It was morning. The bright and hot sunlight shone through the admins cabin, through the windows. Waffles, Fred's chickens, always seemed to be the first to awake. Waffles would sleep close to Fred all night but when it became morning, Waffles would flap his wings against fred and it would alert Fred to wake up. When Fred managed to get his eyes open, he'd stretch his arms out and grab Waffles and hold him in his arms, getting up from bed and going to the back porch to watch the sunrise.

     Romeo was always the last to wake up. When xara woke up, she would turn to Romeo who had knocked his covers off of the bed during sleeping and had his body stretched out across his bed, snoring and drooling a bit on his pillow. Xara sat up in bed and smirked, laughing a bit at him. Romeo had a massive crush on Xara and always wanted to impress her, so hearing about how poorly he slept when he awoke was super embarrassing to him. Xara was aware of this interest he had in her and she found it rather cute.
    Xara got up from her bed and grabbed her pillow and then hit him with it, enough to get him to wake up, but not enough to hurt him. "Come on sleepy head!-" she smirked as romeo turned to wake up and was faced with Xara, his face immediately turning a deep red, as red as his red hair. "X- xara!" He gasped. Romeo wished this moment could last forever, he wish he could stare into her beautiful eyes and never stop. Romeo was so love struck by the purple haired admin. Xara giggled.

   Something about the way romeo just stared at her and admired her with his puppy eyes was just so funny and even a bit cute to Xara.  Xara gave romeo a little smirk before she turned to sit on the couch, romeo watching her every move, completely in love. He had gotten up from his bed quickly and sat next to her on the couch. Xara's peeked at Romeo as he sat down but locked her eyes on the tv Infront of her once again. Romeo tried to speak, but swallowed his words a few times, scratching his arm nervously. Eventually, he finally managed. "Xar-"

      Xara turned her head towards him and made eye contact with him. Romeo's face turned the familiar red again, him pausing. She was just so gorgeous to him, it made him at a loss for words. "Yes Romeo?" Xara spoke again. Romeo squeezed his arm. "Sorry- uh, so, there's something I've been wanting to show you. Not far from here is these absolutely beautiful cherry blossom trees. I came across  them the last time I went on a walk and I W- was wondering..would you like to go and see them with me?".

Xara smirked and giggled at his awkwardness. He was oh so adorable . "Of course silly! You don't have to be so shy. You seem so tense." A smile shown across Romeo's face along with a blush as he chuckled nervously. "Right Romeo, no need to be nervous around friends." He told himself. There was a moment of silence before Romeo spoke again. "Well then, guess we better head out! He smiled. He was so happy to be spending time with the beautiful purple haired admin. His heart fluttered with joy as he alerted Fred where they were going before they headed out.

Eventually the two made their way to an open field with beautiful bright green grass, full of small flowers. Xara's eyes lit up as she looked up to see the beautiful cherry blossom trees Romeo had been talking about. "They're just so gorgeous!" She gasped. The wind carried some of the petals off of the tree's, onto the ground, and my did it make a beautiful sight to see. The spring air was warm and smelt of the pretty pink petals. Romeo began to speak.

     "You know..these flowers kind of remind me of you-" Romeo stopped when he realized what he was saying. Xara looked over her shoulder at Romeo. "Why do they remind you of me?". Romeo's face turned bright red as he bent his head down and his soft red bangs bounced in front of his face. "It's nothing!" He lied, chuckling and running behind one of the cherry blossom trees.

    Xara knew what this meant. This was Romeo trying to start one of his goofy tag games. Xara giggled as well and ran after him "I'm gonna get ya!" She laughed, him running through the fields. Romeo fake fell, rolling onto the soft grass. Xara fell and rolled next to him, them looking up into the light blue sky, both laughing to each other.

  They laid there for a bit, just enjoying the scenery. The birds chirped sweet songs and the wind blew gently through Xara's dark purple hair. Xara has stopped laying with her back on the ground and was now sitting up in the grass, enjoying the cool breeze. Romeo watched Xara's hair blow in the air and the sun shine through it and her breath taking smile whenever a bird would pass by. Oh how Romeo loved to see her happy, thats all he wanted for his friends, pure happiness. Xara especially.

    Romeo rolled and sat upright and wiped the grass pieces off of his pants. They were now stained from the grass, the back of his shirt holding an even bigger stain. He didn't mind though. If it meant hanging out with Xara, it didn't matter to him at all. The silence between the two made Romeo shift a bit, him playing in the grass and then picking a small daisy out of the ground.

      Xara wasn't paying attention when Romeo pushed Xara's hair behind her ear, slipping the daisy behind her ear. Xara's wasn't expecting this and her face turned bright red as she turned her head around to face the gentle red headed man. "H-hey! What's that?" She touched her ear and smiled. Romeo smiled back, admiring her beautiful glistening eyes and watching her every move. Everything about Xara was just so special to him. "It's a daisy, just for you." Xara giggled cutely. "Awww!!"

     Xara felt so good having someone care about her so much. She felt her heart flutter as she scratched her arm, a smile still on her face, still thinking about the daisy. This silence was stopped when Xara turned around again and kissed Romeo softly on his cheek, his eyes widening and his face turning redder than his scarlet red hair, him looking off into the distance. He was in total shock. His heart was fluttering and smiling so much and his arms were shaking a bit.

After the small kiss Xara pressed her finger against Romeo's blushed red nose "don't think about it too much, ok sweetie?~" she teased and giggled softly. This made Romeo make eye contact with her, him cutely going cross eyed and staring into her eyes again. He still looked so surprised. He took his shaking arm and rubbed his cheek where Xara had kissed him with his hand. "Oh my gosh, she kissed you." Romeo thought to himself. "She kissed you. She actually kissed you!"