My cute bat baby 🦇💜💕

Romeo slowly woke up. He had slept on his side, Xara sleeping in front of him, cozied in his warm chest. His strong arms were wrapped around her, the small purple admin snuggled under the soft white big blankie the two were sharing. Romeo kissed the back of her neck, her snoring cutely and softly. He then rubbed the tip of his nose against the back of her neck, then nuzzled it on the back of her ear.
    "Xarrie." He whimpered, almost sounding like a pout. This still didn't get xara to wake up, she was so cozy in Romeo's warm arms that  she barely budged. He then gave her more kisses on the back of her neck, finally getting her to wake up. Xara's sleepy eyes opened slowly, her making a soft like whimper noise as she turned her head to see a happy Romeo. "Romieee! She smiled. Romeo smiled back.
"I was wondering when you'd wake up. I love seeing that precious face of yours.." He said in a deep whisper somewhat of a low growl in her ear, as he nuzzled the back of her neck again. Xara shivered at this and blushed like mad, though Romeo couldn't see this. "Come on my cute bat." Romeo said as he gave Xara a soft nip on the nose and then sat up in bed. He wore no shirt and black trousers. Xara's eyes opened completely and she made eye contact with him, her face red.
Romeo smirked at her teasingly as he got up and went to his dresser to get dressed. He changed into blue jeans, a black belt, and a oversized band t shirt. He also put his black septum in. His hair was somewhat messy but he shrugged to himself. He liked his hair somewhat messy to be honest.
    Romeo placed a record into their vinyl player that was on top of the dresser and turned it on. Xara's face lit up, she loved this album so much.
  Romeo's black electric was propped up in its stand next to the dresser. He tried to play along with the songs, trying to pick out chords. Xara's watched him, completely in love with the red headed goof ball. Of course, he hadn't had all of the chords picked out yet so he would just pretend to play along and would whip his hair around, stick his tongue out, and was just being a total goof. Xara loved her goof ball, she was laughing so hard. My god, he was so cute yet so stupid, yet so cute.
        Xara bounced up from the bed. "G-gimme a kissy!" Xara squeaked at Romeo. She was a shorty compared to Romeo and Romeo chuckled, looking down at her. "You're just so freaking cute.." he said as he took his thumb and rubbed it gently over Xara's lips, teasing her. Xara huffed cutely, looking up at him. "Gimme kissy! N-not whatever this is." She cracked up. Romeo grabbed onto his belt.
Oh you know you love it xar xar." He spoke lowly and teasingly. Romeo put his electric guitar down and then pulled Xara up, wrapping her legs around his waist. Xara squeaked and giggled as she held onto him, then Romeo laid her on the bed and pinned her down, giving her the kiss she wanted, and some kisses on her neck too. Xara's eyes glistened as she looked up into Romeo's eyes. He loved his beautiful queen.