World War Three

The Outcast the manages to rip off her ID card, surprising Slitheen. "Deadly to humans, maybe," she told them, and marched up to the green alien. She shoved her ID card into the creatures collar, enveloping both him and Green in the same electricity that killed the humans. She bolts out of the room and runs into the police. "Oi! If you want aliens, you've got them! There inside Downing Street. Come on!" she clapped and led them back into the briefing room.

~~~~

Rose tried to lead Harriet out of the Cabinet Room while the Margaret Slitheen was being electrocuted, but Harriet stopped her. "No, Wait! They're still in there. The emergency protocols! We need them!"

They went to go get the protocols, but Margaret busted through the door with a roar, so they quickly turned and ran down the hall.

~~~~

The Outcast cursed in her head when she ran back into the briefing room with the police only to see Asquith back in his human suit.

"Where have you been?" Green demanded. "I called for help! I sounded the alarm! There was this lightening, this kind of, er, electricity, and they all collapsed."

"I think they're all dead," the Sergeant reported after checking the bodies.

Green scoffed. "That's what I'm saying! She did it! That woman there!"

The Outcast looked at the police nervously "I wouldn't suppose that you will find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise, would you?"

"No," the officer replied.

The Outcast nodded, "Fair enough." She quickly made a break for the door, the police giving chase after her. "That was a dirty trick!" she shouted to the Slitheen.

Turning a corner she slid to a stop by the elevator and pressed the button to call it down repeatedly, but she got surrounded by the police.

"Under the jurisdiction of the Emergency Protocols," Asquith panted. "I authorise you to execute this woman!"

"Well, now, yes," she stuttered, trying to stall. "You see, uh, the thing is, if I was you, if I was going to execute someone by backing them against the wall, between you and me, a little word of advise." The elevator door dinged open behind her and she smiled. "Don't stand them against the lift!" She steps in and the door shuts on them. She stops on the first floor to see another Slitheen and her companion, "Hello!" she called. Rose and Harriet take her distraction to run by the green alien.

~~~~

"Hide!" Rose shouted when they ran into another room. She hides behind the cabinet while Harriet hid behind the window screen.

"Oh, such fun!" Margaret called when she made her way into the room the humans were hiding in. "Little human children, where are you? Sweet little humeykins, come to me," she sang, searching the room lazily. "Let me kiss you better. Kiss you with my big, green lips."

While Margaret's back was turned Rose moved from the cabinet to behind a curtain, holding her breath and hoping she wasn't caught.

~~~~

The Outcast exits the lift on the second floor, and runs down the staircase to get to Rose. Hold on, Rose. I'm on my way.

~~~~

"My brothers," Margaret greeted when two more Slitheen's entered.

"Happy hunting?" Green asked.

"It's wonderful!" she replied gleefully. "The more you prolong it, the more they stink."

"Sweat and fear," Asquith agreed.

"I can smell an old girl. Stale bird and brittle bones."

"And a ripe youngster, all hormones and adrenalin," Margaret added, drawing closer to Rose's hiding spot. "Fresh enough to bend before she snaps." Margaret pulls back the curtain and Rose shrieks.