Prologue

It was a dark night, but the moon shone brightly while the king was galloping around the garden until he saw a woman was standing at his horse's way.

"Princess Savannah", he greeted.

"King Anthony", Savannah replied.

"Why are you in solitude at this garden?", Anthony asked.

"I need to be alone to find myself some peace, for 2 bad events have happened: firstly, Justin got a corrupted heart because he replaced me with Queen Ivana"

"What about King Herald?", Anthony asked.

"The second event was about him: he died", Savannah informed.

"Are you telling me Justin replaced you with Ivana because Herald died?"

"Perhaps", she answered.

"You must be terribly in sorrow because you are carrying two heavy burdens", Anthony replied. "Surely, there must be a way to make you feel better"

"Take me to that hill!", Savannah exclaimed, pointing at the hill.

"Alright", Anthony approved.

Savannah walked towards the horse, and Anthony offered his hand to her, and she grabbed it, so she could mount onto the horse with him. Then, Anthony galloped with enough speed to the hill.

"We're here!", Anthony exclaimed.

"Thank you", Savannah said. "Perhaps, company me, King Anthony"

"I guess nothing bad would happen", the king replied.

They dismounted from the horse then Anthony tied his horse to a tree as Savannah went to the the edge to watch the horizon. After he tamed his horse, Anthony approached her.

"How do you feel now?", he asked.

"Hope", Savannah answered, and she looked at it. "Herald's death and Justin's betrayal don't matter anymore, for I realized a hopeful truth: I love you, King Anthony. My heart has always fallen for you even during my time with Justin"

She kissed him.

"I do not know what to say", Anthony said.

"Then, don't say anything", Savannah kissed him again.

They kissed as Arthur felt some relief from his struggles until his mind shifted to another world: reality.