The Farmer's Daughter

10 years ago, when Anthony was only a prince, for his father: William, was still alive, there was an ordinary farmer, who had a daughter named Eden. One day, the farmer told Eden to buy meat from the market. Coincidentally, it happened during the same day when William decided to have a stroll with his son around the market.

"Eden!", the farmer called her.

"What is it, father?", Eden replied, approaching her father.

"I want you to buy some meat from the market", he said.

"Sure", she was about to turn, but the farmer added, "Also, I heard the royal family might have a stroll around the market, so I need you to give this bouquet of flowers to them", he gave it to her.

"Was this the same bouquet you gave to mother?", Eden asked.

"Yes, it was, but now, you will give it to the royal family", the farmer replied.

Meanwhile, at the castle, Anthony was in his chambers, dressing himself as William visited him.

"Do I look okay, father?", Anthony asked.

"Yes, you are", William answered. "Now, come with me to the market for a stoll. Remember, a good king-"

"Must know how to present himself to his people", Anthony finished the statement. "Yes, I still know about it, father"

"Good!"

They went to the carriage to start the tour around the market.

Meanwhile, at the market, Eden went to the butcher to buy some meat.

"Good morning, sire", she greeted.

"Hello Eden, how is your father?", the butcher asked.

"Well, we are still adjusting from mother's death", Eden answered.

"It happens, but I know you will be fine", he complimented her. "Is that bouquet for her grave?"

"No this is for the royal family, whom I heard might take a stoll around the market"

"Yes, they will"

Suddenly, a random man shouted, "King William and Prince Anthony are here!"

They rushed to surround and kneel at them. Of course, Eden had to be at the front so she could give them the bouquet of flowers. While the driver was galloping his horse, he was also observing the crowd, and he stopped because he noticed Eden tried to offer the bouquet.

"Why did you stop?", King William asked.

"A girl wishes to give you a bouquet of flowers, my king", the driver answered.

"Tell her to approach us", the king commanded.

"Young lady, the king wishes you to approach!"

Eden felt a tingling sensation because she was about to meet the royal family personally as she approached the carriage. She knelt, stretching the arm that was holding the bouquet. Coincidentally, the one who was nearest from the bouquet was Anthony, who had been frozen by her beauty.

"Anthony", William called, whispering. "Like I taught you, you must accept every gifts your people give you unless it's poison"

"Of course", Anthony replied. He took the flower from Eden, cleared his throat and exclaimed, "Thank you for this lovely bouquet of flowers"

"Of course, my prince", Eden softly replied.

"Shall we continue, my king?", the driver asked.

"I don't see anybody else is giving some flowers", William replied.

Moreover, they continued strolling. Eden returned to the butcher for the meat.

"You were a brave lass", the butcher commented. "I could not even look at the carriage", he gave her the meat.

Then, Eden returned home to her farm.
Later that night, Anthony hardly slept because he was thinking about Eden's beauty.