Ch:1

He never believed in love at first sight. Yet, here he was staring at the new transfer student who was introduced as Dazai Ori, and damn did he get a punch in the stomach. She is undeniably pretty, hell gorgeous even. Her face, hair, eyes, body, even her button-up nose and plump cherry lips, all of them are perfect.

And him being Nakahara chuuya, is totally out of her league, even if he is the judo’s team leader, the soccer team’s ace and has the looks. But, Dazai ori is taller than him- he begrudgingly admitted-

Still, he kept staring at her, his heart beating faster when he saw her coming towards him. He felt his stomach doing flips, as she looked at him, he was pretty sure she noticed his flaming red face. He really should stop putting his heart on his sleeve as his friends said. To his utter disappointment, she sat behind him, unfortunately, this way he wouldn’t be able to look at her.

God, he sounds like a creep.

It turned out that Dazai ori is very quiet and amazingly smart. Chuuya couldn’t help but sigh; she is the epitome of perfectness.

Unbeknownst to him, his friends looked at him weirdly. Tachihara, who is also in the soccer club, nudged him.

“Dude, are you okay? You kept sighing for the past ten minutes” He said, his brows pinched worriedly.

“..Huh?” Chuuya looked at tachihara, still in Lala land.

“Forget it, he is a lost cause” Ryuunoske gazed at him in exasperation, his sister, gin giggled softly beside him. It is really obvious why he was acting like that.

Knowing him, he will totally butcher up the first time he talks to Dazai Ori. Gin really felt happy that he fell in love with someone else rather than dwelling in the past. But, Dazai Ori gave an elegant and mature vibe, whereas her dear friend gave a rebellious and delinquent vibe-despite him being very sweet and dorky-

Chuuya should really be grateful that she is keeping quiet on that matter. Her brother and boyfriend can be really annoying when it comes to chuuya’s love life, her boyfriend more than her brother.

“By the way, did you know that there is a rumour going on about the new transfer student?”
“Rumor?! What rumour?” the three of them reeled back in shock, at the speed chuuya looked at them.

“Jesus Christ! Chuuya you scared us!” Tachihara gripped the front of his shirt, his eyes still wide.
Ryuunoske raised his eyebrow-or the lack of- whereas gin whistled, love sure is a bomb.

“Who cares about that?!” Chuuya yelled, he hurriedly stood up and shook tachihara forcefully.

“What kind of rumours?!” He glared at him, sneering even.

“C...Calm down! C-Chuuya!”  tachihara, felt sick as much as he likes chuuya, his strength when he gets angry is something not to be made fun of.

“Chuuya, he won’t be able to tell you that if you don't stop shaking him” Gin sighed.
Tachihara looked at his girlfriend in joy, really such an angel- “You have to listen to him first then do whatever you want”  scratch that she is not even an angel, really is that how she treats her boyfriend? What about the kitten keychain he got her on their last date?

“tch! Fine” he grumbled, letting tachihara go.

“Speak,” he glared venomously at him.

‘Scary! Why is it always me who is shoved into this kind of situation?’ he freaked out.

Tachihara cleared his throat” well there is a rumour that she got kicked out of her last school because she humiliated and assaulted a teacher …” he trailed off as the temperature dropped several degrees. He shivered; the siblings beside him merely looked at them as if they were a TV show or something.

“Bullshit!” he snarled. “There is no way that she did that! Can’t you see how delicate she is?! There is no way she would use her dainty hands to assault someone, hell she looks like someone who can’t even hurt a fly!” he angrily retorted, defending his gorgeous classmate.

He looked at them when he didn’t hear any exclamations.

They merely stared at him, gin face-palming, whereas the other two looked at him as if he grew another head.
“What?” he asked, looking at them in confusion, gin once again sighed, really and he even tried to hide his feelings from them. Look at him now, he didn’t even register what he said. She is really glad that they are staying at the rooftop.

Who knows what kind of rumours would spread with him subtly confessing his feelings to Dazai Ori.

“Are you enamoured with the transfer student?” Ryuunoske asked, surprise coating his words.

“Wait what? When did that happen? Why didn’t you tell me?” Tachihara asked surprised.

“Wha- I am not in love with her! I am merely curious!” Chuuya retorted, his face aflame and eyes wide.

“Hah! So you are in love with her!” Tachihara smirked; his smirk widened, even more, when his best friend’s face burst into a deeper shade of red.

The Akutagawa siblings looked at the scene in amusement. “You knew,” Ryuunoske stated, his lips quirked upwards when he caught his sister’s knowing smile.

“I think we should stop chuuya before he strangles tachihara,” Gin said, her brother nodded, as they looked at the unfortunate tachihara who was caught in a chokehold. “Yeah, we should,” he said, still rooted in their place.

“So what do you think of today’s bento?” gin asked her eyes still on the pair who were rolling on the ground. “It’s different, did you use a new type of seasoning?” he asked.

“Gin! Ryuu! Help!” Tachihara yelled, whimpering when Chuuya tightened his arm on his throat, he truly hoped that he wouldn't flip him.

“Yeah, thought about trying new stuff” gin clearly ignored her boyfriend’s calls of help, switching her sight to her brother’s pleased look.

“Not bad,” he said, as gin merely raised an eyebrow. “You look pleased though” she stated as he grunted an answer.

Both of them once again ignored tachihara’s calls.

------------------------------

Hiya! It's my first time writing in this fandom. Hope that I got the characters right.

And please do excuse, my grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes. ^-^