Ch:4

Chuuya felt quite relaxed, It seems like taking a day off as a whole family did the thing. He smiled softly as he recalled what happened the day before yesterday. He is really blessed to have a family like them.

“hey, Kyouka”

“Hmm” she looked up from packing her bag.

“Would you like for me to walk you to school?” he asked, tilting his head to the side.

“Huh? I am not a kid!” She puffed her cheeks in anger. Chuuya grinned at her reaction, his sister is very cute.

“Kids, both of you have to hurry!” Kouyou called from downstairs.

“Coming!” both of them said at the same time.

Both of them grabbed their bento, kissing their mother goodbye.

“Bye, mom!”

“See you later mom!”

Kouyou waved at them, crossing her arms as she leaned at the door. “Have fun” she said. Smiling at them.

“Hurry up nii-san! Didn’t you say that you will walk me to school?” Kyouka pouted.

“I am sure that you said you are no longer a child” he raised an eyebrow, smirking when she blushed.

Annoyed, Kyouka blew a raspberry at him.

Feeling childish, he mirrored her.

Shaking her head in fond exasperation, Kouyou smiled softly at them.

Really how mature. She giggled.

“So, are you going to talk to your crush today?” Kyouka asked her brother, looking at him curiously.

Blushing slightly, he nodded.

“Yeah, I will try to”

“Good luck” she grinned “do tell me what happened”

“Thanks, I really needed that,” He said, scratching the back of his head. “ And what is with telling you about it?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Is it wrong for me to be informed about my brother’s miserable love life?” she asked, slyly smiling at him.

Chuuya sputtered, “it’s not miserable!” he defended.

“Yeah right,” she grinned, “Well this is my stop” She exclaimed, turning to enter her school.

“Don’t mess things up!” she waved at him. Giving him a big grin.

“Cheeky brat” he muttered under his breath. He started feeling nervousness creep upon him as he got near his school.

What if she ignores him? Or even worse downright reject him? He couldn’t help but think about the worst-case scenarios.

Caught up in his thoughts he failed to hear his friend's call.

“Hey! Chuuya! Dude!” Tachihara clapped his back harshly. Laughing as chuuya yelped.

“What did I say about doing that to others?” gin asked, whacking his head as she glared at her boyfriend.

“Ow!” he whimpered, “Gin! That hurts!” he exclaimed.

She merely raised an eyebrow, clearly telling him to apologize. Tachihara cringed, “sorry for that dude” tachihara hung his head down.

“It’s okay, that is a good way to assert dominance Gin!” Chuuya barked out laughter.

“Of course” she grinned.