Ch:3

Because Ori had quite an unfortunate luck, up until now she didn't get the redhead's name. Despite the teachers and the other students calling for him. Ori got that state when she enters a daydream out of boredom and coincidentally when someone calls him she would be in that state.

Sighing, ori entered her classroom, maybe today she would get the redhead's name or surname. She just wants to know something about him.

She blinked slowly, trying to see if she was asleep or something.

No.

She is awake.

So, why is he not here? He comes really early and he always comes before her? She frowned. Maybe he is running late today.

Yeah.

Ori felt her eyes twitch, the redhead called in sick today. Why? He was perfectly normal yesterday.

She sighed, suddenly an overwhelming boredom fell on her. Now what?

She literally spent the last week trying to fulfil her self-appointed mission.
Finding the redhead's name.

Speaking of the redhead, when she looked back at the past week it was as if he was looking at her a lot that she kind of got used to his stares.

Did he perhaps want to start a conversation with her?

She knows that she got that vibe of don't come near me. But she doesn't think it is that bad. She swears!

She pouted, she can’t believe that the redhead called in sick today. And so the school passed very slowly.

She really missed her old school and friends.

“ I am home” she called out, the house was eerily quiet, not that it made any difference from the past week.

She knows that it was stupid to have a little hope that someone might answer her back. She knows that her father will be late as always since he is a doctor.

She entered the kitchen, flicking the lights on, she smiled softly at the food on the counter which is wrapped.

Sorry for not eating dinner with again, but dad will try to take a day off this weekend
                                                                                              Love, dad

The message made her happy because she knows that when her father promised her something he would do it.

Now she is looking forward to the weekend.

Just as she was going to heat the food, her phone rang. Looking at the name she answered.

“Hello” Ori grinned.

“Heya, Lil sis! How are you? And how is your new school?”

“I am fine, Akiko-nee, the school is also not that exciting’ she said, adjusting her phone with her shoulders, so she could continue the task.

“But?” her sister asked, knowing her she is probably raising her eyebrow right now.

“ well… I found someone interesting” she said.

“Oh? Don’t tell me my little ori has a crush on someone?” Akiko grinned, her tone went to slight teasing.

Ori rolled her eyes, “it’s not like that, besides what made you think that this person is a boy?” She inquired.

“Just a hunch,” Akiko replied cheekily.

“Right” ori snorted.

“so, am I right?” Akiko asked, really teasing her sister is like her hobby.

Ori sighed, “mm,” she said.

“And?”

“Huh?” Ori blinked, confused by the question.

Her sister sighed in exasperation. “ I meant what is he like?”

“Oh” ori stilled, what is he like...hmm she set the plate on the table. Thinking about the question.

“Well, from afar he looks like a girl, but he is handsomely cute? I don’t know” she trailed off, taking a bite from her food.

“Handsomely cute eh?” Akiko grinned “ what do you mean by you don’t know, though?" she questioned.

“ I don't know his name, nor anything about him,” she said, suddenly feeling annoyed, today was the day that she was going to know his name, yet the redhead had the gall to call in sick today.

“Oh! And he is short! Like shorter than me and the average”

“What? You don’t even know his name? And short? Hmm...well height isn’t something within his hands, so as long as he is nice and gentle with you then I don’t mind.”

Ori sighed “ why do you always jump into conclusions? besides I never said that I am interested in him romantically, I merely want to befriend him.

“Hun, that's how relationships start!” Akiko said, not minding if she is misleading her sister in believing this kind of bullshit.

“ I don't believe you,” Ori stated.

“Eventually you will,” she said, grinning from ear to ear.” by the way”

“Hmm” Ori hummed.

“Do you mind that he is short?” she asked, curiosity lacing her tone.

“Huh? Didn’t you just say it? His height is out of his hands, besides he got other things to compensate for that loss, I guess” she said, recalling his bright baby blue orbs and his fiery red hair. His lean yet athletic body and his adorable smile.

Wait.

Did she just call his smile adorable?

No, there must be a mistake.

“Oh? It seems like my dear little sister got a crush” Akiko smirked.

“As if” she huffed “ I don't do crushes' " she stated, trying her best to get rid of the picture of the redhead out of her mind.

“We will see, we will see,” Akiko laughed.

“Whatever” she rolled her eyes. “later Aki-nee,” she said.

“Yeah, later” she laughed.

Closing her phone, Ori couldn’t help but think about her sister’s words.

There is no way that she is crushing on the redhead right?

Right?