His To Keep by Lydia161290

Book: His To Keep

Author: Lydia161290

Status: Completed.

Reads: 7.5 million

Summary:

Ava is ripped from her life by a sadistic priest, who leads a very sinister and secret life. She is forced to live in a room with his son, trapped in a house of hell. Day by day her innocence is torn apart, but despite witnessing horrific events, she finds herself caring for the boy with dark secrets of his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Rating: R

***Triggers. Well maybe not but be careful. :) It's a creepy, horror type story obviously so be mindful and be careful! And stop reading or talk to someone if it does trigger anything. :)***

May not be suitable for you if you have problems with graphic situations not involving sex and it's also got horror (? I guess horror or just really bad...like, I dunno situations with graphicness).

What did I think of it? :)

I thought it was great. You root for this almost or all the way through! It's so twisted and wonderful. I read it so long ago but I do know that I loved it then. :) Maybe I'll re-read it now that it's back!

I like stories like this--it's one of the first I read on here like this! Not all of them are and I like this dark love story. :)