The Proposal. part 1

Authors p.o.v.

It was 5 in the morning when Molly woke up,she wanted to make a big breakfast becausse she is going to be having a couple of guests,you know who?The one and only Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter,What she doesn't know is that Harry will be having a special round thing with green emeralds.She went to Ron's room and asked him when will they be here.

"Ronald,do you know when will Harry and Draco come?"Molly asked not having a clue to the information that Ron knows about

"When Draco asks." Ron was smirking to himself while saying that

Alright?...."Molly was speechless

Time skip

Molly has made a amazing feast there was everything sweet and baked,she knew how much Harry loved tracle tarts and how much Draco adored apple pie or anything related to apples as she was doing the last minute details,
Draco invited Harry to a café.

With  Draco

{Italics are also thoughts}

Allright Malfoy,you can do this you have been with him ever since 5th year what could go wrong!?!
I repeated in my head,I was gonna propose to Harry,I bought his favourite flowers and if no no no,he will say yes! I think...
I am wearing a black blazer,white dress shirt with a bkack tie and black trousers.
I take the bouquet filled with dark red roses and a couple of white ones too.I rush out of the manor seing my father's proud face and my mother's filled with joy for her son.
I reach the café that was close to the manor{they are in the wizarding world} I can see Harry near the café. He was wearing a crimson dress that came to his thighs it has short slevess and was wearing high heels(respect for Harry im afraid of those) they are the same color as the dress he also had a little white bag from a muggle brand that I didn't know about. I saw his gorgeous face and it was blushing the second he saw me and im pretty sure I was drooling because some man told me to close my mouth 'cause I could catch flies. I approach Harry and it felt like a dream,the ring was in my pocket and since the café had a backyard I thought I could propose there.

"Hey Dragon!" Harry hugged me his voice filled with glee,his arms around my neck and my free hand rubbing his back,the flowers in my other hand once he lets go off me sadly,I wish it lasted longer I wanted to keep my little kitten safe even tho it isn't needed anymore.
"Hello kitten,these are for you"
I tell him whilst holding the flowers in front of both of us.
He takes the flowers and looks at them with exitment,his smile never leaving his face.
"Draco you're so sweet!" Harry kisses my cheek
"Not as you~" I wink at his red face.
I open the door and bow
"After you m'lady" He goes inside