~1~

This is my first book! I hope you guys love it!

Throughout this story,
Mentions of suicide
Suicidal thoughts
Fluff
Idk if there will be smut or not yet lol just a heads up
Loads of cuteness!
This story will use she/her as main character
Cuss words so sowwy if you get offended.
Alcohol use
Rape

I kept running for what seemed like ages, my legs felt like they were going to fall off. I was wheezing for air. As I lost sight of him, I fell over and my vision became blurry.
Y/N : "What the hell?..."
My eyes began to shut and I had past out on the cold, green, spring grass.

~Timeskip~

Man: "Is she okay?"
Woman: "Yes I believe she will be okay."
Man: "I can't believe I found her just laying there on the grass!"
Woman: "Yes it's a miracle That you found her because she may have died if she was left without her inhaler for any longer." (Sorry if u don't take an inhaler lol)
Y/N: "Uhh this isn't my house." You say opening your eyes.
Your vision becomes clearer and you see an unknown man, wearing Timberlands and a dark green Smokey the bear hoodie. And a woman wearing a white coat, with a mask.
Man: "Oh your finally awake!"
Y/N: "Who are you? And where am I?"
Man: "I'm J and this is doctor West. You're at the hospital." The man says, running a hand through his dark chocolate semi curly hair.
Dr West: "Yes yes, J found you laying on the grass right outside of his apartment complex. You passed out due to your asthma and lack of oxygen." The woman says.
Y/N: "Oh.. I'm sorry you had to bring me all the way here, J." You said sounding embarrassed.
J: And I offered to take you home but Dr West advised me to wait for you to wake up."
Dr West: "And since you're awake now, J can take you back to your house."
Y/N: "Allrighty then." You get up off of the doctors room chair, and J opens the door for you to leave the hospital.
Y/N: "Awe what a gentleman!" You say putting some  Sass in your tone.
J: "Hah yeah just doing my job for you, malady." He spits out sounding a tad rude, but grinning anyways.
You both leave the hospital and get into his 4 door navy Tacoma truck. You sit in the passenger seat as J sits in the drivers seat.
Y/N: "Nice truck J."
J: "Okay I only use my first name in public places for one." He says rolling his eyes.
Y/N: "Well okay then." There's hesitance in your voice. "What do you want me to call you then?"
J: "Just call me Schlatt." There was a smile creeping up to his face.
Y/N: "Okay then Jshit." You say trying to be a little mean.
Schlatt: "Okay that's not fair! Y/N your mean." He says pouting.
You apologize for what you said, and he drives you to your apartment.

~Timeskip~

Schlatt: Well we're here." He says, I could seince a little bit of sadness in his voice when he says those words.
Y/N: Yay!" You said, trying to stay happy. By the way, can I get your number?" You say, nervous.
Schlatt: Oh uh yeah! Give me a sec would ya?" He said, pulling out his iPhone. Here." He says giving you his phone so you could put your number into his contacts.
Y/N: There ya go schlatt." You put your name in his contacts with a <3 at the end.
Schlatt: Thanks, text me anytime. I won't be busy anytime soon anyways." He says with a chuckle.
Y/N: Yeah np." You step out of the truck with a smile on your face as you walk up to your apartment and put the password into the lock. You look up to Schlatts car and see him smiling and waving to you, you wave back. You yell goodbye to him and he does the same. You walk inside your humble abode, and shut the door behind you. You hear schlatts car drive off, as your phone begins to vibrate in your pocket. You pull out you phone and see there's a text from none other than Schlatt himself.

Schlatt:
It was nice seeing you today :)

Y/N:
Yeah you too, thanks for bringing me to the hospital aswell.

Schlatt:
Np! Hey by the way, wanna go to the park on main with me tomorrow?

You start blushing. You think aloud, wHaT tHe fUcK?! I don't like this man!.. or atleast I don't think I do. You reply to his text.

Y/N:
Yeah sure! The one on main and Hartford?

Schlatt:
Yeah that one.

Y/N:
Allrighty, does 2 sound good to you?

Schlatt:
Yeah sounds bout right.

Y/N:
Imma bring my skateboard there :)

Schlatt:
Woa you skate? That's pretty swagger of you.

You giggle, laughing at his since of humor.

Y/N: Lol yeah, what do you like to do during ur free time?

Schlatt:
Not much, all I do all day is record videos of me playing Wii sports and shit.

Y/N:
You play Wii sports?

Schlatt:
Yeah I'm pretty bad though.

Y/N:
Oh it's fine lol.

You yawn, it's around 8 in the afternoon. You usually go to sleep around 9 or so.

Y/N:
Hey schlatt, I think I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm pretty damn tired tbh.

Schlatt:
Oh ok, I'll talk to you in the morning I guess. Goodnight Y/N :)

Y/N:
Goodnight schlatt :)

You blush again. You mutter words to yourself in hoping to believe what your saying. I do not like Schlatt! He's just a nice, sweet... happy.. friendly.. cute....  you seem to be shocked by your own words. You think, okay maybe he is a LITTLE cute doesn't mean I like him already.

You lay down on your bed that has a big pink, fluffy, blanket that your mother gave to you before you moved out of her house. College was a pain in the ass so you had dropped out a month ago. You were working at a local shoe depot, which gave you a discount on shoes. You had a pretty swag style in shoes, so that discount came in handy plenty of times.

As you lay in your bed, you couldn't stop thinking about schlatt. Thoughts like, Why did he help me on the ground?" And Why does he say his name is J in public?"
I drifted to sleep, clutching my pillow close to my torso.

Little did I know, This was just the beginning of our beautiful  friendship.

Hi guys!
I want your opinion on this story so far, please tell me if my writing is off or the Grammer sucks. I try my best to keep you guys happy. Follow me on Twitter! @ SkormVEVO