~4~

Your POV~

Schlatt walked out of his car, he looked sorta upset.
Schlatt are you okay?" You asked sounding worried
Schlatt: yeah I'm fine don't worry about it."
Oh, okay then."
You knew something was wrong but didn't want to bother him and make it worse.

Hey wanna go get ice cream?" He asked putting a fake smile on his face. You could tell because his eyes usually sparkle when he smiles, this time it was just dark.

Yeah Shure!" You picked up your board and walked down the street with schlatt to the ice cream truck that had parked 40 feet away from the skatepark.
What flavor?" Schlatt asked you.
Chocolate chip duh." You rolled your eyes but smiled at him.
Ha! We like the same flavors!" He smiled, his adorable face lit up, as you both walked to the ice cream truck.
I'll pay." Schlatt told you.
No meeee!" You raised your voice a little bit.
No I'll pay." He looked sternly at you, you gave in letting him pay for the both of you.

He licked your ice cream before handing it to you.
What the hell!? That's mine not yours stupid!" You Angerly yelled at him.
Nahhh." He held up your ice cream up in the air so you couldn't get it.
Try getting it now." He stuck his tongue out at you and it only made you more mad.
Bitch gimme it!" You yelled at him.
Okay okay! Fine!" He handed you your ice cream and it allready had a lick on it.
Why can't I just enjoy a nice evening for once." You pouted and cried fake tears.
He actually believed you were crying.

Hey hey! No don't cry I was just trying to make you laugh." He looked down at me and frowned.
You started giggling and then full on laughing. He was confused at first and then realized that you were faking it. He started laughing along too. His eyes sparkled so intently and it made you blush. Gazing into his eyes for what seemed like forever, when schlatt asked you what was wrong. He drug his fingers through his hair and then looked into your eyes.

N- nothing! I'm fine." You stuttered.
Shure?" He tilted his head in the cutest way possible.
Yeah." You smiled.
Okay then." He smiled aswell

~timeskip cause I'm lazy~

It was around 8pm when you both decided to go home. As you walked into Schlatts car, you notice that Schlatts hair was really frizzy. When you had gotten into the car, you reached over and smoothed out his hair. You notice his face turned a shade of pink. You blushed a little too. schlatt drove you back to his house. When you arrived, you gave schlatt a big hug and he gave you an equally tight hug back.
You walk down the pathway and look back at schlatt. He was smiling with those sparkling eyes at you, when you looked at him, he immediately looked away. You giggled and yelled goodbye as he said
Bye back. Walking into Your apartment, you lock the door behind you. You plop down on your fuzzy beanbag chair.

After about 20 minutes of watching Netflix, you went upstairs to watch YouTube. One of the things that you had not told schlatt, is that you were a gamer, and fairly knew who he was allready. You had a gaming chair, 3 monitor setup, soundboard, headphones and all that. You didn't want to tell schlatt because you thought that you could keep it a secret for awhile. (Oof just pretend schlatt hasn't done a face reveal yet, and you only recognized him through his voice and what he told you about his career) You had been watching Schlatts videos seince 2018 and weren't going to stop anytime soon. You saw that earlier this morning he had posted another Wii sports video, it was him raging about golf and bowling. You loved his videos because they were so original and funny.

2 hours had past and you just picked up your phone for the first time seince you had gotten home. There was 3 missed texts from schlatt.

Schlatt:
It was nice hanging out with you today.
Hello?
You awake?

You put down the bag of animal crackers that you were eating and texted schlatt back.

Y/n:
Sorry I didn't text you back, I was watching YouTube for the past 2 hours lol.

Schlatt:
It's fine, wyd?

Y/n:
Eating animal crackers and chillin, wby?

Schlatt:
Watching YouTube.

Y/n:
Thats pretty cool lol.

Schlatt:
Yeah aha.

Y/n:
I think I'm gonna go to bed now, it's like 12:08

Schlatt:
Oh okay, I'll be up till about 3 in the morning if you need me okay?

Y/n:
Okay, if I wake up again I'll talk to you :)

Schlatt:
Okay then, goodnight y/n, have a good nights sleep :)

Y/n:
Yeah you too, goodnight.

You weren't actually going to sleep, you were going to play Valorant untill 2am but didn't want to tell Schlatt.

~timeskip~

It was 1:34am and you had switched to playing GSGO. After 5 minutes of playing, you heard an voice through game chat that sounded familiar to somebody you knew.

After about 2 minutes, you soon recognized it to be SwaggerSouls, one of the misfits.
SwaggerSouls was one of the most popular misfits, other than fitz. You knew him, but only from his YouTube videos. You DM him.

Hey what's up?"

Swagger:
Playin CSGO wby?"

Lol same, I'm in ur lobby."

Swagger:
Wait what? I knew you sounded familiar!"

You wondered how he knew your voice, you never privately sent him videos of you of you talking. As you were thinking of how he could possibly know your voice, you thought he might've watched one of your streams on twitch.

Swagger:
I've literally been playing CSGO for 8 hours lmao.

Wait fr?"

Swagger:
Yeah, I was streaming a few mins ago but I was so fucking tired of veiwers telling me to keep playing that I quit."

Woa bud that's wack." You said back, suprised that he would even stream for that long.

Swagger:
Yeah I know, hey you wanna play for another hour?"

Yeah Shure"

~timeskip~

It had been an hour and 20 minutes, you talked to SwaggerSouls and told him you were gonna hop off for the night. He said goodnight to you and you logged out and turned off your computer. You walked out of your gaming room and upstairs to your bedroom. You looked at the clock that was up on your wall, 4:30. You needed to go to sleep, you were set to stream in the morning anyways.

I don't really have any news for you guys as of right now so, I'll just do schlatt as the main POV tomorrow. mMmMmM dR pEpPeR iS dOpE

1150 words