~9~

— ⚠️smut warning ⚠️ —

Schlatt answered the call and walked up into the guest room. You faintly heard schlatt say "Yay!" Through the walls. And he ran back down the stairs. Schlatt put willbur on speakerphone.

Y/n: hi willbur" you said, smiling
Will: Hello! I've got some exciting news for you."
Y/n: well tell me!" You yelled.
Will: I'm moving to Wyoming for the summer!"
You looked at schlatt in disbelief.
Y/n: Really?!"
Will: Yes really! I can't wait to meet you y/n!"
Y/n: me too will."
Schlatt hugged me, and picked up the phone putting it back to his ear. He said goodbye to will and hung up.

Schlatt hugged you.
Schlatt: I literally haven't seen him in 4 years" schlatt let go Of you. He started tearing up, so did I.
It's gonna be okay schlatt, your gonna see willbur again!" You said smiling

He grabbed you again, squeezing you tight. He cried into your shoulder and you pulled him close to you.
I love you y/n." He said between sobs.
I love you too schlatt." You said back

~Timeskip an hour~

Schlatt was cuddling you on the couch. You were watching a paranormal ghost horror story with all the lights off in the house. You looked over at schlatt and he was basically unfazed when there were scary moments. You on the other hand, were terrified.

You tried your best to stay calm throughout the majority of the movie, but it wasn't going to happen. During a jump scare You jumped out of the chair, running to your room and turning on all the lights that you could find. Schlatt fell on the floor trying to stop you from going upstairs.

You curled up into a ball in the corner of your room closest to the door. You didn't notice that schlatt was coming upstairs to get you and when he knocked on the door, you screamed.
AAH! NOOO" you yelled.
Schlatt: It's just me!" He called to me through the door and opened the door slowly.

It's okay, I'm here." He comforted you.
You put your face into your knees.
Schlatt sat down next to you and grabbed your hand, stroking it with his thumb. You grabbed onto his arm and didn't let go. He put his legs straight out in front of him on the carpeted floor, and gestured you to come sit on his lap.

You did so and he wrapped his arms around your body and laid his head on the top of your head.
Its gonna be okay y/n."
He said, you could feel his heartbeat.

Schlatts POV~

I pulled her close, like I was gripping onto her for dear life and didn't ever want to let go. My phone rang again, y/n had calmed down a bit so I picked her up and put her aside as I looked at the caller ID.
It was swagger, you answered the call.
Swagger: Dude! I don't know what the fuck to do!" He yelled into the phone, with an alarming tone, making you pull the phone away slightly because it was so loud.

Schlatt: what the fuck is happening?!"
Swagger: Cam! He's not fucking moving!"
Schlatt: What the fuck!? What happened Eric!?"
Swagger: We were driving to Walmart to get groceries and a fucking semi drove us into the ditch!"
Schlatt: Well then call the fucking ambulance!"
Y/n looked at me with a worried expression on her face. I put one arm around her.
Swagger: Damnit I should've done that first."
Schlatt: Allright then, call 911 and then call me right back afterwords okay?"
Swagger: Allright man, thanks." Swagger hung up.

Eric and cam got in a crash..." you said to y/n
She looked at you with disbelief.
You're joking?" You shook your head.
She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.