Neuf

"Hello this is McDonald, what can I get you?"

She quickly hang up as soon as the words leave her mouth.

ActuallyKook:
What happened?

Me:
Oh shoot sorry
My WiFi's wig got snatched

ActuallyKook:
Your WiFi has a wig?
You know what I don't even
wanna know

ActuallyKook:
FaceTime?

Me:
Sure

Her phone rings and this time she answers it without a doubt.

*

"Hey Pervert" -the boy says at the other end of the line.
"Pervert? Who? Me?"

"Yeah you"

"You're the one wearing a robe, trying to show me your chest. Too bad I'm not into hairy chest Brahaha"

"Seriously? I'm wearing a pajama underneath and I'll have you know my chest is not hairy"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say"

"So what's Chim doing?"

"I don't know he''s probably playing video games with Tae"

"I stan soulmates! What about j-hope what's he doing?"

"You really bout to make me tell you what everyone is doing?"

She shakes her head with excitement while the other sigh. This is about to be a long night.

"Some of the members are probably asleep by now, we have shoot tomorrow"

"By the way, when I called earlier I heard you said something about McDonald. Do you work there?"

"No, but I probably will soon"

"How so?"

"I'm going broke. I've been spending my money buying y'all albums and merchs. My dad won't put anymore money into my account he said I'm old enough to get a job...and I need to start saving for tour" she pouts, making him chuckle

"Thanks for supporting us"

"Have you ever been to one of our concerts or fansign?"

"No"

"I hope to see you soon"

"Hold on for a sec, my mom is calling me downstairs I'll be right back" she says before leaving the room.
When she come back she finds him asleep. She stare at the phone a little bit longer before taking a screenshot and hang up the call.

•••

Hey guys❤️
I know the world is going crazy right now because of the CoronaVirus.
I hope you guys stay safe. Always remember to Wash your hands, drink a lot of water, hot liquid, stay home, avoid getting in contact with anyone who has the symptoms.

If you're bored at home with nothing to do try to read and watch Netflix.
•Leave some suggestions about some good fanfics in here and Netflix series.
❤️