❝with you❞ || ᴀ. ᴋᴇɪᴊɪ

warning!!: manga spoilers!! other than that, enjoy!!~♥

words: 3559

————————————

❝sure! take the lead mister I-got-lost-too!❞

❝it's a one-way hall❞

————————————

(Y/N) tightened the grip on her backpack's strap, she never was fond of loud crowds. She much preferred indulging herself in some good Japanese literature books like "The Sea of Fertility series" by Yukio Mishima or "The Housekeeper and the Professor" by Yoko Ogawa, either that or books in general. (Y/N) felt at ease when her fingertips brushed against the yellow-tinted paper, the sound of pages being flipped was enough for her cheeks to wrinkle up. 

Due to her passion for Japanese literature, she decided to major in literature and psychology, hopefully landing her a position in the writing industry. Though if that doesn't work out, she could always work as a bartender for her aunt, her family business does revolve around the entertainment industry. It wasn't her first choice for a job, entertaining people and escorting them wasn't really her strong suit, although she did have a definite chance of working there if she didn't make it in the writing industry. 

After hours of hard work, from having an internship in a local paper editing company to scoring marvellously on her exams and tests, she graduated Shiratorizawa high school with a scholarship or two for one of the top universities in the prefecture. The scholarship covered more than 60 percent of her tuition, including class fees, dorms and her daily afternoon meals. 

She was grateful for everything she had, all of her hard work has paid off nicely. All those restless nights from studying too hard, keeping tabs on different universities for their occasional opening days and interns, she even went as far as personally contacting some editing companies, hoping to let her gather experience from observing how companies in that particular field worked.

"This is one of the two libraries on this campus, this one is slightly bigger, most of the books here are about normal stuff like literature and history. So if you wanted to borrow some books that are more "unique" or "random" you gotta head onto the other library where most of the shenanigans are at", the tour guide spoke into the wearable mic resting on her ears, the beige wool sweater and earth coloured pencil skirt gave her a professional, but casual look to it. 

This university is one of the biggest ones in this prefecture, it occupied almost all of this steep hill. It consists of several tens departments, two libraries that were both over six stories high, a few too many dining halls, study halls, cafés, a hell of a lot of dorms, lecture halls, and all in all grand lobbies and halls. 

"someone could totally hide a body in here no one would notice", (Y/N) thought to herself, following the moving crowd of pre-university students, it was like dozens of ducklings following a single duck, moving inch by inch, trying not to trip over one and other. 

"why am I thinking about people hiding bodies? this is a university, not some Hollywood woodland mansion", she thought again, the guide's words going completely over her head. 

"well, that's about it, the guide is over, you can walk around, get familiar with the place! It might look big, and you might get lost a lot, but no worries, we all start somewhere", the guide said, clapping her hands together, giving everyone a small, gentle smile. With that, the students started to leave one by one, roaming around the high ceiling halls and different apartments.