Small Chapter

(I like strawberries and this girl is AWESOME!!! Her name is Jordan Jones)

Destiny POV

I hesitantly walked up to her. She had her head in her hands and taking deep breaths but I can tell she's crying. It's hard to see but I can tell just by looking at her. I stared at her deciding my moves hesitantly. I sat down Asian style (Not Indian like Asians at the table with no chairs. I'm part Asian my self. I think.)

Taking her hands gently I removed it from her her face. Her face red and. Blotchy but I didn't care. I gulped and just put it out there.....

"To be honest I'm not 100% happy leaving... But I will go if you stop crying..." I said seriously but gently as I could.

I was really trying being nice was hard. I'm not use touring my nice tone so it was probably cracking as I think. She looked at me.
"Do I really look like a rainbow barfing unicorn?"
"No. Well. Kind of? Your just really perky and that's annoying for me"
"....."
"This is quite awkward. From the time I've known you you talk every minute"
"I-um-you- ok...."

I looked at her seriously, I know that face, the face I always get anger at, the face I want to help, the that can ONLY make me soft. I held my hands so tight they turn white. My face got red.
"Are you still being bullied?" I whispered trying not to yell.
"You watch my videos?"
"You have a- Answer my question" I'm pretty sure my eyes are slits.
"N-No. It stopped a long... long..... long time ago....." She said in barely a whispered.

My hands u clenched. My face back too it's emotionless facial expression.
"Good"

She looked at me as if I had 6 heads. I just went to my sister and slapped her💁💁💁✌️✌️👍👊👋. Hearing a gasp I ignore slapping my sister again slapping her out of her mental state. Did I mention Ido a good slap?

I grabbed her face and rubbed the spot where I hit her.

"I'm sorry..." Guilt filling my eyes. She smiled.
"I'm fine " And as soon as it was there it was gone.