Ima Cut A Girl

(That sky doe. JKJKJKJKJKJKJKKJJKJKJKKJKJKJKJK)

Bethany Mota POV

No matter what I say they won't do a video with me. And the fans are literally DYING to know the news. But. Even. With that they won't do it.

Sighing I went back to my room and ran a hand threw my hair. I sat done and pulled the camera out.

"So hey guys it's Beth. And you guys have been DYING to now the news so the news is...." I looked down for extra dramatic entrance.

"I adopted 2 little girls. They won't do the video so I need YOU girls to help support them to do a video. Or... You won't see them." I said sadly.

I turned off the camera not even bothering to edit it. It was pretty good. And WAY better then my first video. I took a deep breath not even looking at the comments. If I see ONE bad comment I'll blow up, and I don't need that. Instead I go to the Apple Store. I went and purchased 2 IPhone 5cs one in blue and one in pink. While mine is gold. I programmed it and everything. Proud Bethers! Of course I took pictures with my fans. Then I went to GAP. I purchased 5 blue,4 purple, and 6 orange under shirts for both of them. I mean there REALLY skinny. Then 20 pairs of underwear of each day of the week in different colors and cartoons. Then 80 T-shirts- what the jelly!?!?!?! What am I doings? I can just get them clothes at Aero and Awesomeness for free! Shrugging I went home happy with what I bought.

I gave Violet hers first. She didn't smile. Not even a gleam in her eye.
"Thank you..."

I started to be sad. She doesn't want them. Then she quickly found a shirt that had a smile face what she flinched at but put it on her face as I smiled. Then I gave Destiny's hers. She took it and put it gently on her lap staring deeply at it.
"Thank you..." She said even more quietly than Violet.

I wonder what got up her grill. Then I smiled even huger and gave them there phones. Violet froze in some dream land and Destiny looked at me but not at me. I lost both of them. I snapped my fingers and screamed but nothing worked. Shrugging I let them be filming a video of what I did. And did a little Room decor for Christmas. (In the description 🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝)

Then letting me in my description I saw the most shocking comments.
FAKE...

LizzyBear234 What? You pick idiots over me! I'm in a adoption center too!
TillyBillyWillyMilly Are there your perfect perky daughters *Note the Sarcasm *
CurlyShurly100 probably filthy of guys😨😔👋
BethBabe You can do better
GoshBalls Usually I'm on your side but really? Your so young!

No longer on cloud9. I only have one thought....

Ima cut a girl