The performers and the customer

Pawn Chess Cookie is my friends oc :))

---

"I'm simply going to try to figure out the performers schedule! Nothing more!"

He was lying straight through his teeth, but the King and Queen Chess Cookies seemed to accept that excuse. That was good, if they knew why he kept going back to the Speakeasy- well- he didn't want to think what they would do.

He quickly made his way back to The Speakeasy once again, knocking on the door, watching a pair of golden eyes.

"Um- Poker!"

The door opened, and the doorman chuckled.

"Pawn you don't have to say the code word, I know it's you,"

"Well s- still!"

The doorman chuckled and sat back at his seat, motioning the cookie to come on.

"Well, the singers are gonna start any second now, better get situated.

Pawn nodded and quickly scurried to a seat as the Speakeasy went dark, the sound of a saxophone filled the air. Pawn stared up at the stage as the performers went up, snapping their fingers to make a tune. The stage lit up and the performers became visible, his eyes landed on the fourth one. Her hair was pulled into a side ponytail by a diamond shaped hair tie, her eyes were yellow,.

His body relaxed from how nervous he had been coming here as he watched her. He heard the saxophone stop as the player was yanked onto his feet by one of the performers- Club Card Cookie- that was her name. He only glanced at her for a moment before looking back to the fourth, not looking away until the performance was done, and they left the stage.

".... hhh..."

He buried his face into his arms, face bright red.

"... I'm gonna get in so much trouble if they ever find out why I really come here..."