Chapter x

**Chapter contains explicit sexual content**

Saturday night couldn't come quick enough for Louis. He was beyond excited to stay the night at Harry's house. Saturday morning he made his usual stop into Violet Hill for tea, and then went to work. The day seemed to drag on, his excitement making the minutes passing feel like hours. He and Harry had agreed that they wouldn't walk home together after work today so Louis could go home and grab things to spend the night at Harry's. When 3:00 finally came around, Louis grabbed his stuff from the back, said goodbye to Georgia, and stepped out the door into the afternoon sun.
Harry was waiting for him in his usual spot, headphones in, eyes closed. Louis found these moments, watching Harry sit in the sun, being completely immersed in his music, completely cut off from his surroundings, to be so vulnerable and beautiful. Louis walked towards him and rested his hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry didn't open his eyes, but a content smile spread across his face. Louis used his pinky finger and poked the crescent dimple in Harry's cheek, and Harry opened his eyes with a laugh.

Hey Lou.

Hey. Your dimples are so damn cute.

Louis leaned down and placed a kiss on Harry's soft lips. Harry hummed into the kiss and when Louis pulled back, he stood up from the patio chair and pulled Louis into a hug. He kept his right arm around Louis as he reached into his shirt pocket to pull out his hearing aids. He swapped them with his earbuds, and wrapped his arm back around Louis, pressing his face against the soft skin of Louis' neck.

"I'm excited to have you over tonight." Harry breathed against his skin.

"Me too," Louis pulled back from the hug to look at Harry. "I'll be over around 5:00, yeah?"

"Okay, love." They kissed each other goodbye, and went back to their own flats.

When Louis stepped into his flat, he walked right to his bed and flopped down on it, letting out a loud sigh. He was looking forward to going to Harry's tonight, Harry had promised him that he could see the photos from the beach when he came over, and that Harry was cooking for him tonight instead of ordering in. Louis stood from his bed and grabbed his backpack off the ground to fill it with clothes for tomorrow. He packed a pair of plaid boxers, some black athletic shorts, a white baseball tee, and some black skinny jeans. He threw in some deodorant and his tooth brush and went to sit on the couch until he had to head to Harry's. It was only 3:57, he still had almost forty minutes to wait before making his walk to Harry's flat. He opened Instagram on his phone and scrolled through the feed.
He had recently started following Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Ed on Instagram, Harry didn't have one, but he was featured in quite a few photos on Niall and Ed's pages. Niall had posted a pic yesterday through a cracked open bedroom door, showing Liam fast asleep sitting at his desk with his face down in a giant law textbook. Louis 'liked' it and kept scrolling. Zayn posted a selfie of him and Liam last weekend when they'd spent the night together after sushi, Louis smiled at how cute they looked, 'liked' it, and kept scrolling.