WASURENAI 2

WASURENAI 2:

"Thanks for remembering me."

    This is my second day in this private school. Hello there, my name is Yuta Shinari. Blood type; A. Hair and eyes color; salmon pink. My birthday is on 27 August. I'm a shy person but not that too shy. If you (reader) want to know I want to stay by Shiyatsu-san's side. I want to stay with him and I'm in love with him because that day he saved me. How about explaining about 'that day' to him! I will explain it to him! During lunchtime. He must eat under the Sakura Tree!

     Woah, drinking a strawberry milkshake after taking a hot bath is always the best choice! Hmm, did I forget something? Hmm... Eh!? I forgot to explain 'that day' to Shiyatsu-san... Did I forget? Eh!? I did forget!! ARGH!

Day by day, Shinari always forgets to explains 'that day' to Shiyatsu. Can Shinari explain it to Shiyatsu even Shinari always forgets something so important to him? 

-"Wasurenai yo." 'I will never forget about you even if it hurts me.'-

     So... this is my... seventh try to explain 'that day' to him. Right now, it is lunchtime... lunchtime... Ah, follow Shiyatsu-san at the back! Wait, he eats at school roof!? And there is no one there. No! It's the best place to explain it!

Shinari quickly shows up in front of Shiyatsu.

Y. Shiyatsu: What are you doing here?

Y. Shinari: Shiyatsu-san, do you still remember me? That day you saved me from those bullies... You returned my school bag from those bullies and the, you said to me that I need to be alert to make sure I will never be a bullies' victim. You go away but I forgot to say thank you to you. And then, I remembered that I just saw your school logo. I searched on the internet to find your school logo. Searched, searched, and in the end, I found your school logo. I start to talk to my parents about to transfer school and they agreed. That is why I transfer to this private school. And I'm in love with you...

Eh? So, it was Shinari... I saved Shinari... He even transfers to my school to find me. Eh? Why am I crying? Oh, yeah... I really want someone to remember me about good things I do to them... Someone who never gives up on finding me... Someone who loves me...

Shiyatsu immediately hugs Shinari. Shiyatsu whispers to Shinari's ears.

Y. Shiyatsu: Then, stay with me. It's limited to have someone like you, Shinari-san. Address me Yuu.

Y. Shinari: Then. you address me Yuta. Can I be your 'girlfriend'?

Y. Shiyatsu: Of course. Thanks for remembering me.

 Yuu and Yuta finally together. But, can this friendship can last long?

- "Wasurenai yo" 'I will never forget about you even if it hurts me.'-

     After Yuta explains 'that day' to Yuu. They started dating. Their relationship becomes stronger. What will happens the next day and the day after tomorrow? 

I'm walking home like always. I really want to talk about Yuu-kun to my parents... Why did my head hurt? My head didn't hurt when I'm eating at the restaurant with Yuu-kun. I need to go faster to home or I will faint here...

I'm home... Tch! My head really hurts right now... should I not come to school tomorrow? Or should I call Yuu-kun? But I will make him worry. 

     Yuu walking to home after eating at the restaurant with Yuta. He sees a white kitten meowing in a box.

This white kitten so cute! What should I do? Yeah, I just need to bring this kitten to a pet shop where they adopt a homeless cat! 

That cute white cat is happy when he playing with another cat. Huh? A part-time job? What kind of job? A barista. Oh yeah... this is a cafe, Sweet Scent Cafe. My parents don't care if I take part-time jobs because we have too much money. Should I take this part-time job? I will take this part-time job.

So then, Yuu introduces himself to a manager of Sweet Scent Cafe.

Hmm, so the day after tomorrow I will start my part-time job as a barista. I will tell to Yuta tomorrow. 

Nah, I think Yuta can't come to school tomorrow, Yuu. Now, what will happen tomorrow? Can Yuta come to school tomorrow? If Yuta didn't come to school, what will Yuu do? The memories continue.

-WASURENAI 2 END-

-TO BE CONTINUED-