WASURENAI 3

WASURENAI 3:

 " I'll take care of you."

     Walking to my class like I always do. Eh? Why Yuta not here? He usually sits at his own desk. He always comes early to class before me. But the class will start soon. 

Yuu sits at his own desk. Looking at the window beside his left hand. Looking at a clear blue sky. While wondering what happens to Yuta. Mrs. Miki opens the class door and wanting to call someone.  

Mrs. Miki: Shiyatsu-san can you come here for a while?

Y. Shiyatsu: Yes.

Yuu comes to Mrs. Miki. Mrs. Miki gives to Yuu a sheet of paper.

Mrs. Miki: Here, give this paper to Shinari-san. He absents today because of his headache. And I always see you two get along together. So, give that to him after school. You may go to your desk.

Y. Shiyatsu: Yes.

He has a headache... but why he doesn't want to call me nor text me? First, I need to focus on what this teacher writes on that blackboard. 

-LUNCHTIME-

    Is Yuta really okay? He never picks my phone call since yesterday. Tch! Why I'm mad!? Yuu, you are 17 years old, why you want to mad at this little problem!? He really changes me little by little. I hope he is okay.

    Yuu comes to Yuta's house. And... the front door is unlocked...

Why Yuta is so careless!? He forgot to lock the front door! What if there was a crazy guy comes in?!

Y. Shinari: Who are you!? If you make one steps I will call the polices! Eh? Yuu-kun?

Y. Shiyatsu: Who is so careless here? Even lock the front door you can forget?!

Y. Shinari: Gomenasai!

Y. Shiyatsu: Stop apologizing to me! Apologizing to your parents!

     Yuta sits on the sofa, watching TV in the living room while Yuu cooking Yuta's favorite food. 

-"Wasurenai yo." 'I will never forget about you even if hurts me.'-

     Ah, today is the day. The day I work as a barista. I forgot to tell Yuta. I will tell him in school later. 

Yuu walking to school like he always does. On his way to school, he saw Yuta with someone high schoolboy. They look so enjoying their chat.

That school uniform same as Kinuka Private High School! But why he looks so close to Yuta? Really?! Yuu, why you feel jealous of him? You are 17 years old high schoolboys! Is he a first year? 

Yuu comes to Yuta. Holding Yuta's hands.

Y. Shiyatsu: Yuta, it's a coincidence! I just walk to school and suddenly I saw you.

Y. Shinari: Yuu-kun!

Yuta hugs Yuu while Yuu pats Yuta's head. And then, Yuu gives a smile to him ( a person that looks close to Yuta). Suddenly that guy face has a blush. 

Y. Shinari: Ah, Yuu-kun, this is my lil brother. He is a first-year in our school! Yuta Shio is the name.

Y. Shiyatsu: Ah, I see.

So this is Yuta's lil brother. This means he is my kouhai. 

Y. Shio: Nice to meet you Shinari-senpai! Thanks for always taking care of my big brother.

He really has a cute face when he blushes. Anyway, his face looks like Yuta's. And his eyes so pretty-- it's so shiny and sparkly same as Yuta's too.

Y. Shiyatsu: Since we are going to school in the same way. Let's go together.

They walking together while talking about school or something they want to talk for example like jokes. Making them laughing together. Shio is really good at making a joke and makes everyone laugh. Walking and talking, and finally, they arrive at school. Shio immediately goes to his class, 1-A Class. 

Y. Shiyatsu: Yuta, I want to tell you that I will work as a barista but just one month.

Y. Shinari: Eh? Really? Well, you don't need to work hard, you know? I'm fine.

They walking to 2-B Class. The class where everyone active in sports, but not really active in academics. Even though they not active in academics they always work hard. If readers want to know, Yuu's parents and Yuta's parents are best friends since junior high especially their mother. And their family want to bring them to the 5 stars hotel. That means, they having dinner at the 5 stars hotel with their parents together this weekend.

-WEEKEND-

*Note -Yuu's sibling ( from oldest to youngest)-

Mr. Yuu Shiro 

Mr. Yuu Mikami

Mrs. Yuu Aoi

Mr. Yuu Kai

Mrs. Yuu Hika

Mrs. Yuu Shiki

Mr. Yuu Shiyatsu.

Yuu's parent:

Mr. Yuu Sugu and Mrs. Shisa Koyu

-Yuta's sibling-

Mrs. Yuta Juu

Mrs. Yuta Sora

Mr. Yuta Yuki

Mr. Yuta Rei

Mrs. Yuta Neshi

Mr. Yuta Shinari

Mr. Yuta Shio

-Yuta's parent-

Mr. Yuta Kiriyama and Mrs. Hirahu Gin*

    Yuu's and Yuta's family having dinner at the 5 stars hotel. It seems like they having a nice weekend, huh? All their siblings surprise that they actually a couple of gays. LOL, I wonder what are parents' reaction when they know that their children are gay in real life. The memories continue.