Wasurenai Yo. The last time I see you. ( END )

Day by day, Yuu starts to love his surrounding. It is because Yuta always teaches him that he needs to love his surroundings such as try to talk with another person, be friendly to others, be kind, and more. Yuta really changes Yuu, huh? Now, let us continue this story.

Y. Shio: Shiyatsu-senpai, can you help me to solve these math questions?

Shio called Yuu and want Yuu to help Shio solve the math questions in front of Class 2-B's door during lunchtime. Shinari comes to them and joins the conversation. Shinari gives them an idea to solve the math questions at the school roof. They agree and bring their lunchbox.

Y. Shio: Umm... Shiyatsu-senpai, did you forget your lunchbox? You didn't bring anything.

Y. Shiyatsu: Adress me Yuu. Anyway, I already bring a lunchbox.

Y. Shio: But where it is?

Y. Shiyatsu: It's Yuta.

Shio blush after hearing those words. Yuu looks at Shio's face.

Y. Shiyatsu: I mean Shinari.

Y. Shio: I'm jealous. I never have a best friend nor lover...

Y. Shinari: You already have a best friend, it's Yuu.

Y. Shio: Ah, you're right.

They really are good siblings. Yuta's siblings really are kind. It's limited to have someone like that. Our family always said that Yuta and I need to date at another place other than the place we always dating. You ( reader ) can say that they told us to make a honeymoon. Our mother also said that after we 20 years old we will get married or the best is when we already at 19 get married. Our parents really are supportive. Well, I do want to marry Yuta. He always stays by my side no matter what. He is also kind to me. It makes me want to hug him more. I always think that there is no way someone will remember me. But I'm wrong. I always think that no matter how I try, I'm too struggling to keep up. So, I gave up on hoping someone will remember me. Always think that the same event will happen the next day.

-"Wasurenai yo." 'I will never forget about you even if it hurts me.'-

     After school, Yuu and Yuta eat at the restaurant. After that, when they come to Yuu's house, their parents bring them to a hotel and bring their clothes. It makes Yuu and Yuta being clueless.

Mrs. Gin and Mrs. Koyu: Now, my children, here. Use this hotel card to check-in. Enjoy~

Y. Shiyatsu: Wait, mom, what is this?

Mrs. Koyu: 'What is this?' This is a 5-star hotel. You two will stay at this hotel for just two days one night. Tomorrow is Sunday, so you can check out first and we will pick you two up.

Mrs. Gin: If you two need anything just call us.

Mrs. Koyu and Mrs. Gin drop  Yuu and Yuta at the front of the entrance. Yuta feels so excited, he grabs Yuu's hand and immediately check-in. And finally, they enter their room. Yuu hug Yuta.

Y. Shiyatsu: Are you okay with this? Plus, our mom gives us a king bed. That means we need to share a bed.

Yuta looks at Yuu's face with a super excited and blush face. He hugs Yuu so tight.

Y. Shinari: It's fine! A-As long as I'm with you, so it's fine but... can we do 'that'? I know we never do 'that' but let's do 'that' can... we?

Y. Shiyatsu: Then, let's take a bath together. I mean a warm-up before do 'that'. The bathtub at this 5-star hotel is really big.

Yuta is so excited. He really can't hold it. He immediately grabs Yuu's hands to the bathtub. They really are having fun. Must be steamy in there.

     After they taking a hot bath, Yuu dry Yuta using a clean dry towel and carry him to bed. Yuu pats at Yuta's head. Yuu can't let Yuta naked like that or he will catch a cold. He leaves the bed but Yuta pulls Yuu's hands. Yuta looks at Yuu with a blush.