Lucas Piazon

Maria's POV

I was sitting on the couch eating breakfast while watching TV. My phone was next to me and I received a new text message from Lucas. Lucas and I just recently started dating and so far it's been great. We're still young so we try not to do serious things, but I appreciate the little things he does.

P: Hey Maria, do you want to go to a carnival in town?

M: Yeah that would be great!

P: Awesome, I'll pick you up at 4:30.

M: See you then.

I love carnivals so I'm really excited for this one. I wonder what kind of rides there are.

•••

Once we got to the carnival, Lucas quickly took mine hand in his and pulled me over to "Ring the Bell". We both did it together and the metal thing reached to the top of the scale board.
Lucas's POV

I showed Maria how to do the mallet thing and we did it together. This is was one of our first dates so hugging her from behind seemed a bit awkward.

"So Maria which stuffed animal do you want?" I asked her.

"The panda please." she said. The guy who was working there gave the panda to her and winked. She blushed and I swear I was going to beat the guy. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her to get cotton candy. If it weren't early in the relationship I would make out with her in front of the douche. Oh well, I'll have to savor this moment eating cotton candy with Maria.

"Lucas, we have to go on that wooden roller coaster!" She said pointing to the ride.

"Alright but on one condition, since I'm not a big fan of roller coasters and you're afraid of heights, we have to go on the Ferris wheel." I pleaded

"It's a done deal!" With that she pulled me over to the ride.

Maria's  POV

Who would have thought that someone like Lucas would be afraid of roller coasters. I cannot wait to see his face after the photo is taken during the roller coaster. Lucas was holding me by the waist amd we were gazing at each others eyes. This was the perfect time for him to kiss me. I think I  have waited long enough. I wonder when he will make the move or if I have to. I was interrupted by the girl working the roller coaster to get on a seat. Of coarse we sat on the front. Lucas was shaking because he was scared. The whole ride I had my hands up and laughing at Lucas for screaming like a girl.

"Can we not look at the picture?" Lucas pouted with puppy eyes.

"Nope, now we have to see it." I pulled him and he grunted.

"Great, now we saw the picture. Can we go on the ferris wheel now?"

"Calm down child, I have to keep this." I laughed

"Fantastic" he said sarcastically.

Lucas's POV

After  Maria  got her stupid picture, we ran to the ferris wheel. Each step Maria took, she was trembling. Once we got on, Maria was squirming everywhere and looking down. I was laughing, she was so scared. When we got to the top, the cart tilted side to side and Maria had her hands covering her eyes and she let out a small scream. She smashed herself  into my arms. I held her tight and brushed her hair behind her ear. The moonlight was glistening on the ocean water and on Maria's hair.

"Hey Maria look at me." When she looked up, I quickly got a picture of her.

"Oh that was cruel" she said, "but it's  on like donkey Kong."

"I highly doubt you'll succeed." I smirked

"Fine, if I  win the  you have to take me shopping and pay for everything." She remarked

"And if I win, then you'll do anything I  say for a week."

"Deal. Prepare to lose." She said without hesitation. Then she crashed herself in to my arms and we cherished the moment. She was still shaking from being scared and it was cold. It made me feel like protecting her from anything bad happening to her.

Maria's  POV

We walked hand in hand to the car. While he was driving, I decided to get revenge on him.

"Lucas I think I forgot my phone on the ferris wheel." When he made a reaction, I took out my phone and took a picture. "Gotcha" I smirked.

"That was so uncalled for."

"Life is uncalled for."

"True."

•••

We where at my door step.

"Thank you Lucas for this wonderful day."

"Amything for you love." He smiled as we hugged.

"Is that my nickname now?" I asked blushing a little.

"If that's what you want."

"Sure." We pulled away from the hug and his hands were wrapped my waist and my hands around his neck. We just acknowledging each other.

Lucas's POV

Screw it, I'm going for it. I smashed , my lips onto hers. As cliché as this sounds,  the sprimklers sprayed  on our faces amd it was perfect. When we pulled away,  my hands were on her face and her  hands were on my face. Our foreheads were touching and I didn't want to end the moment.

"Im sorry  I  felt the need  to do that." I broke the silence.

"It's  totally okay, it was actually perfect."

"Really?" I asked

"Are you kidding?" She said, "I've been waiting for you to do that."

"Well I'm  glad I  finally did it." I said

"Goodnight Lucas."

"No, please don't  leave. " I begged.

"I have to go sorry."

"But I'll  miss you." I pouted.

"I'll  see you soon." I went to kiss him on the nose but he sneakily kissed me on the lips.

"Goodnight, sleep tight love, I love you." I said while letting  her go.

"Goodnight Lucas, I love you too." She said. We kissed again.