Sergi Roberto

Sergi's POV

It was Regina's birthday. I can't help but to propose to her. She has changed my life in the most spectacular way possible. There's not a way I can thank her enough though. She has given me real love and she didn't use me for the fame or money. She didn't even know who I was at first. I didn't tell her either and I remained that way until I did tell her. Every time I went on a date it would be somewhere where no one could find me and I felt like normal person because of Regina. On the contrary, Regina didn't like the fact that I would take her out of the city. She thought I was embarrassed to be with her, but that was never the truth. I don't want the paparazzi nor fans to invade our privacy. Regina would also be upset because I would be gone a lot. Of course I had a football. She thought I was with another woman but I would never do such a thing. When I told her about me being famous for football, it wasn't the happiest of times because we were in the middle of a fight. I told her everything afterwards. Well enough of my past, we are very happy right now and I love her more and more everyday. So today Regina's birthday and I want it to make it the best possible for her.
"Regina.. Amor, wake up" I said shaking her a little.
"Hhmmm..." she said sound groggy.
"Wake up its your birthday." with that she jumped out of bed. "I had our cook you your favorite breakfast which is downstairs waiting for you so get dressed."
"Okay thank you!" she pecked me on the lips.
"Anything for you." I said and she smiled. I went downstairs and waited for her.
"Oh my goodness Seri, this is so good!" she said as she took her first bite of the waffles.
"Don't thank me, thank Steve." I laughed.
"Thank you Steve!" she smiled.
"My pleasure." Steve the cook said.
•••
Regina's POV

"So where are we going?" I asked Sergi. We were in the car headed I don't even know where.
"That's a surprise amor" he replied.
"That's not fair."
"Yes it is"
"But Sergi..." I whined.
"Nope you're not getting anything from me." he said. I made puppy eyes and pouted. "Oh don't do that. It always gets me but it won't work this time." Sergi told me.
"Meany-pants." I laughed.
"I'm not the meany-pants, you are." he laughed with me as well.
"Whatever."
•••
"Sergi why are we in the middle of Barcelona?" I questioned.
"Do you really not remember the best day of my life?" he asked a bit hurt.
"No, you've never told me when the best day of your life was."
"Okay then I'll give you a hint. Look to your right."
"Oh my god," because there so many tourists, I didn't even recognize where we were in the middle of Barcelona, "we're at the fountain where we met for the first time. Was that really the best day of your life?"
"Absolutely and I remember it like it was yesterday. You were about to throw a coin in the fountain and when you turned around to leave, that's when you accidentally bumped into me." he said.
"Yup." I smiled from the memory. Sergi left the car and opened my door. Hand in hand, we walked toward the fountain. Sergi gave me a coin.
"Wish for something." he said. I made my wish and tossed the coin into the fountain. I turned around and smiled at Sergi.
"Thank you for bringing me here."
"Of course. So when we met, what did you wish for?"
"I wished to meet someone who would make me happy and it worked instantaneously."
"I'm glad." he kissed me passionately. "What did you wish for now?" he asked.
"Well if I were to tell you, my wish wouldn't work."
•••
Sergi took me to the mall and bought me anything I wanted.

Sergi's POV

I took Regina to the mall. Now we're going to a jewelry place.
"Sergi this too much to ask." she protested
"No it is not. Now choose a piece of jewelry and then I have another surprise once you choose something."
"Alright." she pleaded. Regina ended up getting a bit a diamond necklace. It will go perfect with her surprise. Then a man came with Regina's long elegant red dress.
"This is for you amor." I smiled. Her hands covered her mouth.
"I don't know what to say. I don't deserve this. I couldn't possibly wear it." she could hardly speak.
"Of course you can. You'll look beautiful with the dress on. Now go get changed. There's surprisingly a changing room." I said kissing her forehead.
"Alright" she said. I changed into a suit as well.
•••
We were in the car heading to the restaurant where I was going to propose. Regina still had no idea about where we were going nor me proposing. I was glad she didn't find out anything.
After we finished eating, I decided to propose while our desert was being made. I got down on one knee.
"Regina mi amor, you changed my life in the most spectacular way possible. I'm so lucky to have found a woman like you, and I can't thank you enough for giving me your love. You give me light and you make my life a hundred times better. I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to hug tight to secure you from your fears. I want you to stick by me no matter what. I want you to be the mother of my children or our children. I know you will be the best mother too. I will never leave you no matter what. So Regina, will you please do me the honor and marry me?" I said. Regina was absolutely speechless as if this was very unexpected to her.
"Yes of course!" Regina said as she hugged me and I spun her around. "You know how I wished in the earlier today?" she asked.
"Yes." I replied.
"Well I wished for the best day of my life and today is the best day of my life."

~~~
reginaperrusquiap I hope you like it! I'm so sorry if it took long, I had writer's blocks.

Please vote!