Freetime

Y/n growled as he furiously tapped on the 'W' key

"AARGH!! WHY IS IT NOT WORKING!!??" He shouted furiously

Blake and Velvet were trying to teach Y/n how to play Minecraft (he obviously didn't know how to play due to the abuse at his home)

"You only have 2 hunger bars Y/n..." Blake told him shaking her head in disapproval.

"But I don't really want to kill the animals... Ah! Screw it, get over here you little cow!"

Velvet was mining down in the depths of the over world, she was saving ¾ of her diamonds for Y/n. Blake was gathering wood and building up their house whilst teaching Y/n how to play this complex game. In real time they were in each of their own dorms on their own computers and not really next to each other. They were playing bedrock edition so the updates were slower and inviting people is faster.

Although they were playing in coop all Blake and Velvet were thinking

'I need to put my bed next to Y/n's!'

"Y/n! Don't jump into there! That's lava!" Blake warned Y/n as he thought that the lava was random holes of hot fudge in the making.

"Y/n~! I went mining and I got some stuffs for you!" Velvet cheerily said while building upwards towards them.

"Oh, hey Velvet. You do know that I don't really need much help rather than a head start! I really want to learn this game, it seems so much fun!!"

Velvet blushed heavily while imagining how cute he must be when he said that. Blake blushed heavily as well. Just as Y/n was beginning to get the hang of farming a certain little girl popped up onto Y/n's lap. Ruby! She was staying with Y/n until she reverts to her normal state it was allowed by ozpin. Ruby was carrying a tray of food like cereal and juice along with a drawing of her and Y/n holding hands(she's still 8 by the way).

"Thanks Ruby! I wish you can play with us but they didn't really provide me with 2 computers..." Y/n sadly said to Ruby while patting her head

"It's okay Dad! I like to watch you anyway!" Ruby said while weirdly staring at Y/n

Velvet was about to break a 5kg dumbbell (she's exercising since she's ashamed for being powered by Dove) when she heard that

"C'mon Y/n lets get back, its getting dark and believe me... You don't want to be out at night in this game... Come into my house, you can stay here for now...wish you could stay here longer though." Blake told him in a caring voice.

Velvet gritted her teeth and stormed into her own house before storing her diamonds in a chest. Then out of nowhere in the text box the trio noticed that someone had joined their game... Fucking Cardin.

"So Y/n, you can't even play minecraft? What a joke!" Cardin joyfully said to Y/n.

"W-well, everybody needs a start, don't they?" Y/n stammered out, he wasn't scared but he was worried that they'll try something like last time again, he really didn't want to rely on Weiss to pay for Cardin's medical fee. He already owed her a lot of lien so he didn't want to cause more problems.

"I mean, you don't even have the cash to pay for my medical fee so how do you even buy this game? I thought you had to rely on Weiss again!" Cardin teased further.

Blake made a huge split on the table she was playing on; Velvet broke her dumbbell while also snapping her hand grip. Y/n however was silent.

"Look man, not to pry or anything but I think-" Cardin was cut off in the middle of his sentence.

"Look Asswipe, if you really want another crack in your skull I'll gladly oblige," Y/n menacingly said to Cardin.

Ruby was covering her head and shivering in the corner while staring at Y/n. She was obviously scared. Blake tensed up and a shiver passed down her spinal cord, Velvet however only felt a rush of happiness. Y/n stared at the screen for a bit before logging off

"Sorry guys, but honestly... I think I stared at the screen for too long, and Ruby needs some attention anyways. I'll be back around... 3 hours from now? Can you guys come back on by then?" Y/n asked Blake and Velvet. Cardin practically peed himself a whole gallon...Oof

Blake and Velvet began to roast the shit out of Cardin, until the point where he began to cry and sniffle. Meanwhile with Y/n and Ruby. Y/n was drawing with Ruby, they were drawing each other while not looking. 30 Minutes passed and the both of them were finally done, Ruby turned around with a blush on her face whilst Y/n had more of a nervous look. Ruby showed Y/n a highly detailed picture of Y/n with a very handsome face, Y/n gasped.

"All that in only 30 minutes?!! And Isn't my face a bit too handsome jeez...!" Y/n stammered out with his nervous look growing. He didn't understand of course that Ruby had finished this drawing only 10 minutes ago and she was watching him draw her.

"Can I see yours Dad?" Ruby happily said.

"W-well uhm I t-t-think that I should pr-probably r-redraw it... Hey! Don't just grab it!"

Ruby stared at the drawing in which she had just grabbed and felt something wash over her.

"I-I'm sorry Ruby, I really tried my best... I just can't really draw, I understand if you don't want to talk anymore-" Y/n was interrupted by Ruby hugging him tightly.

"I wuv you... Dad..." Ruby thanked him. Y/n looked at her for a bit before happily sighing and patting her head.

"And you'll always be mine... Y/n" Ruby thought before drifting to sleep on Y/n's arms.

Y/n was about to fall asleep as well but was caught off guard by his phone ringing wildly. Y/n proceeded to answer the phone, it was Blake.

"Y/n, you should really get here ASAP! Yang wants to... Challenge you," Blake told him worriedly.

"Tell her I'll come by next-"Y/n wanted to answer.

"For ruby'"

________________________________________________________________________________

Why's there so many cutting off's in this chapter?

anyway

the lucky girls will be...  Yang and Neo! 

LEGGO FOR THE ICE CREAM WAIFU AND THE ANGRY BITCH!