Friends!?

It was evening and Y/n was closing up his newly opened hamburger-and-hotdog street truck. He watched as the other lights begin to shut off and their staff get out of their shops and rush into their cars, trying to escape the falling rain from overhead. Reaching in for his newly earned cash which was a mere 50 Lien, but to Y/n it felt as though he was the richest man in the world.

"Just wait Tai! I can definitely find my own place!" Y/n said to himself as he started the truck's engine. Taking off, he headed towards beacon. The school had let go the students for their holidays but its serving as a temporary hostel for a few days before actually sending the students back to their homes, RWBY and Y/n decided to stay back until beacon forces them back to their home. Locking and parking his mobile food truck, he walked in the building and headed towards the staircase with tiredness consuming him.

Falling half asleep, Y/n made his way to the dorms with his eyes half closed. A few minutes in from walking to his room he hit something and fell over, opening his eyes again he saw a girl with brown hair rub her bum. 

"Ow

"Ow... Hey, are you alright?" She asked Y/n as he slowly helped himself up. Turning to her he forced his eyes open and stared her down, she glanced at him nervously before grabbing him by the shoulders and closed her eyes tightly. Y/n was now scared for his life of what she was about to do to him, he was looking at her directly in the eyes.

"C-CAN YOU P-P-PLEASE SHOW ME THE WAY TO TH-TH-THE TOILETS!!!" She loudly asked him while blushing a deep crimson.

"Ah..." Y/n sighed, slightly disappointed.

"Downstairs, left and walk down the corridor until you reach the women's toilets" Y/n told her feeling ashamed that the only way he knew about the locations of all the 28 toilets around the school was because of all the cleaning he had done due to losing the competitions.

The girl went inside and Y/n turned to go back to his dorm before she called out again. 

"HEY... U-UH... C-can you p-p-please... w-wait for me...?" She meekly said to him. 

Y/n chuckled a bit and then slapped him self in the face to wake himself up(random, i get it).

A few minutes passed and soon after the students were headed towards the dorms. They were both talking with one another as they were climbing up the seemingly unending amount of stairs.

"Wait... so your telling me that I can actually get a DOG in minecraft!?" Y/n excitedly reconfirmed with her as she nodded cutely before pointing towards a door which they were passing.

"That's my stop! Goodnight!....What's your name?" 

"Y/n, Y/n Rose, and you are..?"

"Clara, Clara Whiskey(snazzy name)," 

She went in her room, to have a nap as Y/n presumed. Assuming everything was doing fine he made his way towards his own room. Slumping on his bed he remembered Ruby also sleeping here along with drooling on his pillow, good thing he got it washed up. Y/n lazily turned over and glanced at the clock by his bedside. 12:30, to him being this late was nothing compared to the nights he had spent at the Rose house but he was tired due to the fight with yang. Y/n slowly closed his eyes and dozed off into his dream land.

(Timeskip)

"Y/n..." 

A voice called out to Y/n from above, he stirred.

"Y/n... Wake up" Y/n heard as his mouth slowly turned into a grin and he half opened his eyes.

"Is it true? Did a girl really just wake me up...Is this a DREAM?!" Y/n thought to himself as his eyes shot open to a scene in which he did not appreciate whatsoever. His desk was in front of the class and everyone was laughing at him while professor Oobleck sternly looked at Y/n as his face slowly perked up to the sight of the students.

"Mister Rose, we would have to suspend you for a whole week if you continue to keep this up," The old teacher said to Y/n.

Y/n kept quiet, he had learned by experience that speaking at a time like this was only going to punch you back in the gut. However Oobleck managed to get him to talk by pulling a certain punishment, pointing to the whiteboard. Oobleck pulled Y/n up from his seat and give him a marker before sitting down on Y/n's chair.

Y/n: [visible confusion]

"Y/n, since your so smart and you can sleep in my class. Why don't you teach us, we only have 10 more minutes, must be enough time to spill out your great, wondrous  knowledge! Go on!  Show us what you got!" Oobleck teased,  obviously enjoying this treatment.

Y/n's slowly turned red as he faced the class,  he caught sight of the girl which he met in the seats,  she was giggling at him too.  Y/n now appreciating his new found confidence from looking at her faced the class determinedly.

"She thinks she can just laugh at me!?  Hell no!  She legit got lost in this school and came to me for help!  No way am I gonna let her laugh at me!!" Y/n thought furiously, he wasn't angry, just amused.

Stepping up he placed his hand on the board and grabbed a marker, he drew up a picture of the human body, and circled 5 points in the body, the ears, lower back, the chest area, elbow joint along with the neck's nape. Everyone confusedly watched him do this, Y/n then turned towards them and asked them.

"So... What are these points of the body in combat?" 

Ruby's arm shot up and her face glowed with pride, Y/n gestured or her to answer the question, Ruby stood and answered it.

"Their the weakest points in the human body, right?"

"exactly" Y/n proceeded to give further explanations but was interrupted by Oobleck speaking over Y/n 

"Well, enough of this nonsense, off you all go! to lunch!"

Y/n was pushed out of the door but, before he could start making his way towards the cafeteria he was stopped by 4 people, they stood infront of him with smiles,

one was a red-head girl with 2 braids and ribbons, another was a boy who had jet black hair like Y/n's but he's eyes were swollen as well. Y/n had to look down for the next girl, as she was around the height of his torso and pouting. 

"Hey... I thought you had to be atleast 15 years old to be a student here..." Y/n confusedly stated.

"I'm 16! I may be short, but I'm not stupid!" She shouted up to Y/n.

"I didn't say you were stupid but ok" Y/n answered as he looked to the 4th person. 

and lo and behold, it was none other than Clara Whiskey. 

As Y/n was about to say something the red-head held his and said something that completely deterred his actions.

"W-we, wanted to be y-your driend- sorry!- Friend Y-Y-Y/n!" she spluttered before cheekily smiling.

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for being absent for so long, but for some reason I don't really have that spark for writing this story as much, I WILL NOT BE DISCONTINUING, I just wanted to say that I got it back

question!

Should Y/n be expelled? 

YES -maybe picked up by cinder and her gang.

NO -New bullies and people stronger than Y/n.