Chapter 1

Mari's POV

"MARINETTE WAKE UP!" Tikki screamed.

I groaned "5... more... minutes...".

"MARINETTE YOU WILL BE LATE FOR CLASS. YOU ONLY HAVE 20 MINUTES LEFT. AND HAPPY SWEET 16!"

I bolted right up. I forgot! It was my birthday! I got ready as fast as I can. I ran to the school. I got to class 5 minutes before the bell rang. I sat next to Chloe (She figured about Lila's lies and became best friends with Marinette. She knows about Marinette being Ladybug. Chloe is know Honey Bee. Marinette had finally renounced the cat miraculous from Adrien. Luka is know Viperon. All three know each others identity.).

In the background you could here Lila lying. Everyone surrounded her as she talked about her 'damiboo', formally known as Damian Wayne, being her soulmate. The chatter ended as soon as Ms. Bustier entered into the classroom.

Then the teacher spoke "Marinette please come up to the front".

I ignored the icy glares sent to me.

"I have won a competition. We will be going to Gotham this Friday." I said knowing Lila would start lying.

Lila then started lying "Oh, my damiboo must have begged Bruce to choose the class. I told him about the competition. Damian must wanted to see me so badly. And we all know Bruce is not one to say no to his own children."

Time skip

School was finally over. As soon as I got to my lockers, I was dragged to the back of the school. I got kicked, pulled and stabbed by my classmates.

Then Alya screamed " YOU-YOU MONSTER! WHY DID YOU THREATEN LILA. HOW DARE YOU TELL HER THAT YOU WILL STEAL HER FRIENDS. WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS WITH A BULLY."

Then I started laughing. Anyone could tell the pain in my laugh. It was so ironic because that is what Lila told me in the beginning of the year. Obviously, I did not say that out loud because no one would believe. After a good 10 minutes, the stopped. I got up and dragged myself getting ready for the trip.