Chapter 4

Tim's POV

While we were walking, I hought about this liar Marinette told me about. I decided to research about this class since the teacher was really careless. We had finally reached the building. I could not help, but overhear the conversation. They were talking in fluent English. This surprised me.

"Chloe and Marinette! Where were you? You have delayed our trip. Lila spent so much time to get this trip." the teacher said.

"It is not our problem. We told you to wait for us because Lila poured her drink on us. We had to walk all the way to the building. Of course, we would be late. If you did your job as a teacher  then we would not be late. So shut you God damn mouth and act like a techer" I heard Marinette retort.

I was shook. Someone having the guts to talk like that. Luckily, I was their tour guide with Damian. I would be able to keep an aye on the class. I will also be able to do some research. I had finished the tour and the class returned to their hotel. I was walking back with Damian. I explained to him about the situation of the class and Paris. I told him about Hawkmoth, Viperon, Ladybug, Honey Bee, the miraculouses, the kwamis, and Lila Rossi. We were skeptical about how much they knew, but we crushed it off. I could tell he was surprised especially with the conversation I heard between Marinette an the teacher. We even did research.

I decided to get more information by inviting Marinette and Chloe over.

Time skip to next day

I invited Marinette and Chloe to the manor today. I got to know them better. I weirdly felt attracted to Chloe. I knew Damian felt the same towards Marinette. (None of them realized their soulmate mark glowing. The reason they could not see it was because it was lit up dimly. It will only glow brighter when the bonds become stronger.)

Then Marinette said something that made us freeze.

"It was nice to meet you vigilantes of Gotham" she said.

"W-what!?!" I said surprised that she figured it out.

"Do not worry we will not tell anyone." she said.