celestial being! jeremy x celestial being! reader

part ii

-Nubivagant-
adj.) moving among the clouds

a few days after i showed jeremy around, we actually became pretty close. he had planned a date for us at a celestial tea shop, and i can't say that i am not overwhelmingly excited.

i opened my pale white closet door and surveyed my options. i had a knee-length creme-tinted dress that i could wear with a big fluffy coat but i also had the option of wearing a beige sweater crop top with white jeans and a golden pendant.
i decided to wear (outfit 1 or 2), then headed out to meet jeremy.

the walk there wasn't too far from my house, meaning i should be able to get there relatively quick.

jeremy and i had spent the last few days hanging around the big cloud city we live in. if i were to compare it to any place on earth, i would say it is similar to amsterdam, but with more angelic undertones and less drugs.

but i can't help but feel a bit sorry for jeremy. he didn't disclose the reasoning behind his death, and ignored my concerns about his wellbeing. most people are pretty open about the way they had passed on. for example, i died in 2007 from a car accident.

he didn't have any relatives up here, and neither do i. i actually don't know what happened to those who would be considered "evil" or "sinful". it was never disclosed to me during my arrival. one can only assume that hell truly exists.

i knew i was close to the tea shop when the aroma of tea and espresso filled the sky air around me. i felt reminded of the time i wandered the city of paris and passed a petite store that sold espresso. oh, how i love peaceful nostalgia.

as i stepped into the small aesthetic shop, i saw jeremy sitting in a small booth pouring an overwhelming amount of sugar into a small cup of earl grey tea. i laughed as i slid into the seat in front of him.
"jeremy dear, that's such a waste," i giggled.
"but it's so strong without it. in addition to that, sugar makes everything better." he smiled warmly.

we made typical conversation about neutral topics, such as the weather, or the assumed love affair between my neighbor and her sister's husband. but then jeremy leaned over the table, putting his pale face towards mine, making me blush.

"listen (y-y/n), i-i really l-like you," the poor boy's face was more pink than the center of a watermelon. "a-and i w-want to k-know if y-you w-would l-l-like to st-start a r-r-relations-s-ship?" his voice was shaking and so was he. i was smiling so hard. he was adorable. i nodded. "yes, i would." i answered.

a year later, jeremy had proposed to me at the same tea shop. we spent the rest of eternity with each other, bringing us love and joy everyday.