yandere! vincent x tsundere! reader

"i just want to rip you open and crawl inside you so we can always be together, baby girl."

⚠️mentions of: homicide⚠️

-lovesick-
(adj.) in love, or missing the person
one loves, so much that one is unable to act normally.

i miss her so much.
so, so much.
a few months ago, my girlfriend (y/n) (l/n) had broken up with me for reasons i still don't understand.

"vincent, you've been so fucking annoying lately," i recall her saying, her beautiful pink lips glistening. she's so perfect.
"what ever do you mean, little finch?" i had asked the angel that stood before me.

i don't remember her response. i only remember wanting her so bad. not for sexual reasons. i want to kiss her, love her, and make her mine. of course, that could require some bondage along the way.

but the next thing that happened in my memory was the stunningly hard collision of (y/n)'s soft hand to my face.

she had slapped me? okay.

"are you even listening to me? you're so dense!" she shouts as she walks away. any other person would be pissed by that, but i was overwhelmed with euphoria. even in a negative format, my darling still touched me.

but recently, (y/n) has been flirting with another man.

even if she denies it, we still have chemistry between us. (y/n)'s playful insults and funny attacks have always humored me. she can't hurt me, no matter how hard she tries.

but seeing her acting so much kinder towards this other male made my heart sting and my vision go red.

the only way to get things done is to finish them and get them out of my way.

and so i will.

(y/n)'s pov

"so," chris paused. "are you doing anything tonight?" my heart fluttered. was he asking me out?
"n-no! actually i don't have a-any plans." i smiled, looking down at my feet and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"if you want to come, my friends and i are going to hang out at the local bridge."
"the red one?" i asked.
"yea," he answered.
"t-then yes! i'd love to." a wide grin played on my lips.
"cool! i'll pick you up after school?"
"yeah, that'll be great!"
"aight, see you then." chris smiles at me and walks away to his friends.
just as i was celebrating to myself, i felt a certain pair of white eyes staring at me. of course it's my ex, vincent.

"what the hell do you want, loser?" i asked, fed up with this nerd's creepiness. "oh nothing darling. i was just observing."
"well you better fuck off before i beat your ass." i threatened, speaking between gritted teeth.
"whatever you say, sweetcheeks~" he cooed as he walked away.

ever since i broke up with vincent, he just got creepier. i've considered placing a restraining order on him, but i suppose it could be worse. i only ended our relationship in the first place because he kept threatening my friends. he didn't like when i hung out with my friends, and always was super clingy.
he told me the most unnervingly sexual things and made me so uncomfortable. i hated being around him, so i cut ties with him. but now he's so obsessive, it's awful.