*Josh - Isolation*

Pairing: Josh - Y/N

Word count: 1522

Warnings: Alcohol and drunk behaviour 

********

You lay there on your shared bed, staring up at the ceiling whilst  'Alone' by Calvin Harris played loudly in the background. This was your favourite song to listen to when out clubbing and there is nothing you would rather do more right now. You had been in isolation for forty days now, and you were slowly loosing your mind.

"My gosh, what the hell happened to you?" Josh laughed as he came into your bedroom, he had just finished filming a sidemen gaming video. 

"leave me alone to die" you mumble as you turn over to your front, your voice being muffled into your pillow. 

Josh laughed before going over to where your music was playing. "well, you've got your clubbing playlist on, so I'm going to assume you're having withdrawals" he joked, looking at you as he spoke. 

"Yes, I'm having a tough time.. I think I need to be checked into rehab" your head came up off the pillow to speak before it thumped back onto the pillow. You loved nothing more than to go clubbing with you and your friendship group, but due to the lockdown it had become impossible. 

Josh sat at the end of the bed and thought for while. "Right, get ready as if you were going clubbing. DO your makeup and put on whatever you girls wear when you go out, you've got an hour.. we're going out" Josh instructed before getting up off the bed. 

This immediately caused you to look up at him. "But we're on lockdown josh, we're not allowed out" you argued back, but before you could receive an answer he was gone from the room. 

********

Just less than an hour later you had done what josh instructed and had gotten ready for a 'night out'. You were stood at your dressing table completely ready. Your makeup was done nicely and your hair was loosely curled. you were dressed in a black strapless jumpsuit with a cute belt around your waist, along with some black wedges.

"you look gorgeous" Josh said with a grin from his place by the bedroom door as your were putting some earrings in. 

''Thanks" You beam with a smile. This is the first time you had dolled yourself up since being in lockdown, and you were honestly feeling great. You look over to josh, your smile getting bigger. He too was dressed in a pair of black jeans along with a nice top, also with a pair of smart shoes. "well don't you look dashing!" you said with a chuckle, seeing josh in anything but sidemen clothing was always a shock. You couldn't help but burst out laughing when he done a little twirl. 

"Your party awaits" He said with a smile, holding his arm out for you to link onto. You gingerly linked onto his arm before he took you downstairs. You let out a small scream when you saw the scene in your living room.

Talia and Freya, along with the boys, were on your tv as a FaceTime call. Your whole living room had fairy lights and disco lights that lit up the room. Club music was also being played through a speaker in the background and your living room table was lined with bottles of alcohol. 

"Oh my gosh, this is insane!" you squeal, your hand covering your mouth in shock as you bent over from laughing. 

"Surprise!!" Came from everyone on the FaceTime call as you walked deeper into the room, making yourself visible on the call. You honestly thought you were going to cry. You had been in such a shit mood these last few days, you really needed something like this.