* JJ- Long time*

Pairing: JJ - Y/N

Word count: 1352

Warning: Sexual induendos, swearing, basically just a fluffy JJ. 

based on the song: Love you for a long time - Maggie Rogers 

**********

My Love x

Do you wanna come round today? x

Y/N 

You're gonna force me to be in a video

again.. aren't you? x

My Love x

How the fuck did you know? x

Y/N 

Im psychic. 

If I'm going to be in your video, can I at least use

your equipment to film a song? x

My love x 

I don't really have a choice, do I? x

Y/N 

Lol, see you in 30 xoxox

Read 12:37

**********

"Helloooo, the sexiest person in the room has arrived" You called into the apartment as you let yourself in with your key. 

"Fuck sake, where did I find you?" JJ mumbled in a chuckle as he came from his room to greet you. 

"Well, the majority of the time you'll find me in your bed" You mumbled back with a smirk. You got on your tip toes and wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling into a kiss as he wrapped his arms around you. You and JJ had been dating for almost three years, overall you were the perfect couple. However, the only issue with you both was that you couldn't keep your hands off each other. On the other hand, this didn't mean your relationship was only physical. It was as if your personalities were made for each other, you were a team. 

"I've had enough, I'm moving out!" Simon gagged as he walked into the hallway, playfully shielding his eyes. 

"Simon, we all know your jealous that you can't have JJ's fat ass" You joked with a grin, pulling away from your kiss to look at Simon. This was another thing JJ loved about you, you got on with his friends so well, they all loved you. However, you did have some bad tension with Vikk. 

At a youtube party you had tried to make friends with Vikk's girlfriend, Hannah. You had tried to introduce her to the group of girls and make her feel involved, you were nothing but nice to her. She kept making sly and sarcastic comments about your relationship with JJ through the night, by the end of the night she ended up tipping a drink over your head, claiming you had pushed her. Everyone knew you would never have done something like that, meaning the only person on her side was Vik. From that moment on, there had been tension. 

"Hey! I don't have a fat ass, I've been working out recently" JJ playfully defending himself, causing Simon to burst out laughing. 

"I have to agree with Y/N, You're definitely on the chubby side" Simon joked before heading back into his bedroom. "Also, Talia is here, so don't even think about getting up to any funny business" He called loudly, emphasising on the words 'funny business'.