Can We Try Something?

Relationships:
Larry

Warning!
Anal finger fucking, Louis bottom, Harry top

"Lou?", Harry asked, breathlessly breaking thier kiss.

"Hmmm?" Louis blinks up at him. Harry blushes a deep shade of red. A thought had been in his mind for a long time now and he wanted to try it out now.

"Can we try something?", he asked, biting his lip.

"Sure. What is it?", Louis asked softly, smiling at Harry's blush.

"I kinda wanted to know.. how many fingers I could fit inside you..", the younger boy mumbled. Louis would have lied if he had said that this didn't sound hot, especially out of Harry's mouth. He connected their lips again, silently telling Harry that he was alright with trying that out. Harry smiled into the kiss and let his boyfriend pull him down to the bed with him, so he was on top of Louis. They kissed each other passionatly and lovingly, Louis tugging on Harry's curls and Harry pushing up his shirt. The older male chuckled softly and let Harry pull his shirt off and toss it away, doing te same to Harry instantly before he connected their lips again.

They managed to pull thier clothes off completely and soon Harry was settled between Louis' legs, kissing his thighs and stomach as he coated his fingers in lube.

"You tell me to stop, yeah", Harry whispered. The last thing he wanted to d was hurt Louis. The older boy nodded.

"Yeah..just go on now." He was almost desperate for Harry to do something now. Harry obeyed and slowly pushed his index finger into Louis who reacted with a sof moan. The younger boy streched Louis out as best he could with one finger, before slipping another one in, causing his boyfriend to moan and bite his lip as he watched Harry who looked up at him with innocnent eyes.

"Don't hold back." He pressed to kiss to Louis' length, keeping his fingers still for a moment. Louis whimpered quietly and Harry started to move curling and scissoring his fingers, avoiding his sweet spot for now.

Harry soon added his ring finger. This was the highest amount of fingers Louis had ever experienced yet so Harry opened him up carefully. When he accidentally brushed over his boyfriend's sweet spot, he had the boy withiring under him.

"Ready for another one?", Harry asked, practically whispering. Louis nodded francically, his chest rising and falling quickly as he kept watching Harry working his fingers on him. Harry carefully added his little finger, looking up to see Louis' reaction. He hissed quietly, but soon got more used to it and squeezed Harry's free hand to let him know he was alright. Harry kept pressing kisses to Louis' thighs and lightly brushed once again over Louis' sweet spot. The older boy gripped the sheets, moaning. "..p-please..", he managed to get out. Harry shook his head slightly.

"Can you take more?", he asked whispering and bit his lip, looking up at Louis who bit his lip too and nodded slightly, gripping the sheets tighter.

"Tell me if it's too much." And with those words, Harry pulled his fingers out, causing Louis to whimper, before he slowly pushed all his fingers, now even more lube coated, in. He looked up to see Louis' expression. Louis is biting his lip roughly, squeezing his eyes shut and gripping the sheets tightly.

"Relax, baby.", Harry whispered softly, kissing Louis' thighs and gently running his free hand up and down Louis' stomach and thighs, trying to get him to relax more, knowing it would hurt less.

Harry didn't watch how far he had pushed his fingers and somehow he had ended up with his whole fist inside Louis. He didn't have to move much to brush over Louis' prostate again, which made Louis moan loudly. It still hurt a little, but the pleasure took over and he moved his hips to have Harry touch the same spot again. Harry bit his lip as he watched his hand moving and constantly hitting Louis' sweet spot. Louis arched his back up, his mouth falling open and filthy moans filling the room. He had never felt something like this and he actually quite liked it now that the pain was fading away.

Harry found the whole situation incredably hot, loving the feeling of Louis around his fingers. Watching his hand as it disappeared in his boyfriend and seeing the muscles twitch, had him moaning and rutting his hips against the bed. The younder boy his Louis' prostate harder, pushing him closer to the edge.

"F-fuck, Haz... C-close", was all Louis could get out, his breathing quick and not being able to hold back the moans. Harry was completely warpped up in just feeling everything around his fingers and was somehow close to his climax too. Louis was a whining, moaning, and withering mess and came hard onto his own chest, yelling Harry's name, as Harry kept on hitting his sweet spot hard and fast and it all just got too much for him.

Harry was too turned on by how Louis looks and feels and just Louis to care and reached his climax too.

He grabbed wiped his hand after he pulled out, falling onto the bed next to Louis and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips.Louis was still a little breathless and smiled tiredly at Harry, who wiped Louis' realse away. He pulled his boyfriend close and cuddled him into his chest.

"Incredible idea babe". Harry smiled and pecked Louis' lips once again.

"Definitely.", he agreed

"Shower?"

"GIve me five minutes..", Louis mumbled into Harry's chest. The taller boy chuckled softly, knowing that in less that five minutes Louis would be asleep. But he was too lazy to care and just thought, he'd rather sleep now and have a nice shower with Louis when they woke up. He smiled, glad that he had told Louis his thought and they both drifted off to sleep, small smiles on their lips, happy to be in their lover's arms.