Sweater Paws

Relationships:
Larry

Warning!
AU, popular Louis, nerd Harry, bully Stan, anal sex, fingering, Louis top, Harry bottom

LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS the crowd chanted, getting louder and louder as Louis dribbled the ball across the feild. The score was 5-5 and if Louis made this goal he would win his team the finals. He ran, nearing closer to the goal and kicked the ball. It went soaring, just above the goalie's head and into the goal. He cheered, the crowd cheered, and his teammates cheered, slapping him on the back while pouring Gatorade on his head.

After showering, Louis and the team headed out to Dobblers to get drinks and wings. "Hello I'm Harry and I'll take your order" said a curly haired waiter softly. We all ordered beers, some of us getting habanero wings too. Louis didn't know what it was, but the curly hair and green eyes seemed familiar. Halfway through the night it hit Louis. It was Harry Styles, the school nerd.

-- Later that night --

"Looser," snickered Stan "that's all you are a ugly, nerdy, fag, looser."
"Please, stop" whimpered Harry "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry"
"Faggot" Stan said again as he shoved Harry into the wall.
"Hey!" Said an unfamiliar voice, "get away from him"

After that everything was blurry, Harry recognized Louis punching Stan and Stan running away. Harry was still a sobbing mess so Louis picked him up, carried him to his car, and drove him to Louis' house.

"Hey, Harry," said Louis when he had tucked the boy into bed "are you okay?"
"Yeah" Harry said in a small voice
"Are you sure?" Louis asked
"Yeah," Harry said and then added "why are you being so nice to me? I'm just an ugly looser"
"Don't say that" said Louis
"But it's true" said Harry bitterly
"No it's not," said Louis firmly "you're beautiful Harry"

And then he kissed him. Louis didn't know why he did it really, but now that he had he didn't want to stop. Ever. Their mouths fit together perfectly and soon Louis was tugging at Harry's plump lips, begging for entrance that Harry was quick to grant him.

Louis broke their kiss to pull off Harry's shirt along with his own. Before connecting their lips once again Louis took his time appreciating Harry's tattoo covered chest. He slid his finger along Harry's collarbones, making the younger boy gasp quietly. "So pretty Hazza" Louis whispered, his lips ghosting over Harry's before kissing him.

Harry knew that for Louis this was probably just another hook up because no one could ever love an ugly looser like him. But then again, Harry couldn't bring himself to care when Louis was licking an obscene stripe into his mouth. He somehow managed to pull down Harry's skinny jeans and boxers in one swift motion. Louis rubbed his clothed erection against Harry's red leaking cock, earning a filthy moan.

"Fuck me" said Harry breathlessly.

As much as Louis wanted to wreck the beautiful boy underneath him he got out the lube and coated his fingers. He brought his index finger near the ring of the muscle slowly pushing in, knuckle deep. Harry let out another filthy moan as Louis began pumping his finger, before adding another, scissoring his fingers inside Harry. Louis began to add a third finger, lightly brushing Harry's prostate.

Harry wined when Louis pulled out all his fingers, his hole clenching around nothing.
"Gonna fuck you now" said Louis tugging down his own pants, setting free his own leaking cock.
Harry felt Louis' hands on his hip as he lead his cock to Harry's hole, barely brushing the ring of the muscle. "Okay?" whispered Louis "yeah" replied Harry.

Louis slowly pushed into Harry, letting the younger boy adjust until he was balls deep in Harry, letting the feeling of being surrounded by tight heat engulf him. "Move" Harry whimpered, and Louis did. Louis pulled out almost completely only to snap his hips forward fucking hard and fast into Harry, hitting his prostate with every thrust.

Louis brought his lips down to capture Harry's in a bruising kiss. He slowly moved down to suck a love bite onto Harry's collarbones. Louis knew he was close, but he wanted Harry to cum first. He brought his hand down and began tugging and Harry's cock, earning porn worthy moans from Harry who was now unable to form coherent sentences. "Lou, Lou, uh, uh, uh, close, lou" Harry repeated until he was coming hard into Louis' hand and all over his chest. Harry's hole clenched tightly around Louis' hard member and with a groan he came in Harry, filling him up with his come.

When their breathing turned normal Louis slowly pulled out of Harry, cum dripping out of his pink puffy hole. So beautiful Haz" Louis muttered as he peppered Harry's grinning face with kisses. "Gonna get a towel Haz" said Louis getting out of bed "gonna clean you up." Louis returned, as promised with a towel. After cleaning up Harry he pulled the younger boy into his chest and cuddled, lightly playing with his curls until his breathing slowed and he was asleep.

--

Harry woke up warm. He wasn't even under the blankets, but somehow his tall lanky frame had fit into Louis' small one and he was cuddled into the older boy's chest. Last nights events came rushing back, Louis saving Harry from Stan, Louis taking him to his house, and finally having sex with Louis. Harry untangled himself from Louis and decided it would be best if he just left now, to save Louis the realization that he slept with an ugly looser.

Harry was about to get off the bed when Louis woke up, "Hazza?" He said sleepily "what are you doing?"
"Just leaving" muttered Harry
"Don't be silly," said Louis, already up and pulling on sweats "I'll make you breakfast"
"It's fine you don't have to be nice to me anymore, I'll pretend it never happened" said Harry as a reply.
"You're shivering" is all Louis said, throwing Harry a big sweater and a pair of sweatpants.

--

Harry didn't know why he was still here, wearing Louis' sweater that was huge on him, while Louis hummed Ed Sheeran as he made Harry breakfast. He couldn't help but indulge himself with the thought what if Louis actually likes me? The thought alone made Harry smile.

Louis didn't know what it was about Harry, but as he turned to look at the smiling sweater pawed boy he decided he never wanted to let him go.

-- 10 years later --

Harry and Louis were happily married with a three year old boy and a baby girl in Harry's belly. Still ten years later and Louis was the only person capable of making Harry feel pretty, wanted, and safe.

Idk I thought this was kinda cute ish sorry 😁
-C