Woo-ooo! Part-1

There are only two things in this universe that will set me off like a live wire. 1). Someone hurts one of my cousins. 2) My cousins.

It's kinda weird, one day I would gladly see them fall into a pit of snakes. The next I'm killing whoever pushed them in. It's just the way our relationship works. They annoy me to death. I repay them with endless loyalty. Great trade!

Don't get me wrong. I love them to death! It's just when living in a small houseboat. With three boys a year older than you. There tends to be.....complications.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Dewford Duck! What are you doing?" I yelled at my cousin. I had just come into the cabin of the houseboat, to find Dewey hot-wiring the steering.

"Getting us to Cape Suzette." He answers, not even bothering to look up at me. I sigh, and kneel down next to him. "You're using the wrong pliers."

Dewey looks down at the pliers in his hand. "I am?" I nod and take them. "Here." I pick up another pair from the messy cabin floor and hand it to him.

Ten minutes later, Dewey finally finishs and the houseboat hums to life. "All right! We'll get to Cape Suzette and back before anyone realizes we're gone!" He proclaims. Halfway through that sentence, the door behind me creaks open to reveal a man wearing a business suit, and he looks mad.

"Hi, Dad!" I say as Dewey says something about Dorkburg. Dewey hears me and whirls around. "...Uncle Donald..? What- What's up?" He nervously sputters out. I smirk. "Not your finest, Dew-Man."

Dewey lightly glares at me, while I return it with a small smile.

Dad points out of the room and we both dutifully walk out in front of him. He marches us up to the top deck where my two other cousins, Huey and Louie, are pulling off fluorescent yellow life jackets. I sneer at the jackets as I walk past them. I've had my fair share of being those, and let me tell you, it's torture.

Huey and Louie join us and soon Dad is throwing us into the backseat of his car. "I can't leave you kids alone for one minute!" Dad says, sitting down in the drivers seat then forcefully slamming the car door closed. I wince. It's gonna be one of those days, isn't it.

"You were supposed to get him out by ten, Hubert!" Dewey yells across the backseat. "You were supposed to signal before you started the boat, Dewford!" Huey fires back. Oh man, they're using the full names. This is bad....

"We never get to do anything..." Louie whines, obviously wanting to get on my nerves just as much as his brothers. Well guess what buddy. Ya did. Dad sighs. "Boys..." He adjusts the rear view mirror so he can see us better. "Y/n..." I look up to see his eyes full of a cross between worry and irritation.

"If we want to keep our home afloat." Dad sighs again. "We've all got to do things we don't want to do." He reaches over the GPS and hits a couple buttons.

A second later, it beeps and says, "Destination: McDuck Manor." In perfect unison, my cousins and my heads perk up. "Wait wait wait. McDuck Manor!?" I squeal, elbowing Louie so I can get close enough to properly read the GPS. "As in Scrooge McDuck!?!" Huey says, adding on to my sentence.

"The bajillionaire!?" Dewey yells. Louie leans forward onto the fronts middle seat. "You're finally gonna sell us..." My eyes widen. "Are you!?!" "I'm not gonna sell-!" Dad starts, then sighs. "He owes me.."

The triplets all start jumping around in the backseat, pushing me into uncomfortable positions. "We're gonna meet Scrooge McDuck?" Dewey says, obviously not believing the situation. "That guy's amazing!" Louie adds on. Huey let's out a "What!".

My cousins start listing Scrooge McDuck's many feats, turning up some epic music from the radio. I smile, and excitedly nod along to the adventurous music. Then Dad leans over and turns off the radio. "Awww..." I whine.

"All right take it down a notch. It's only for a couple hours." Dad says, trying to kill our excitement. Too bad for him that we have the literal embodiment of positivity in the car with us, Aka: Dewey Duck. "A couple hours with the most exciting Duck in the world!!" He says, starting over the cycle of screams and jumping around.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It takes a couple minutes to drive across town, but it felt longer due to the fact that all four of us kids were freaking out the whole ride over.

Dad pulls into a small drive that is blocked off by a huge black gate emblazoned M. The triplets and I all press our faces against the window to try to get a glance at McDuck Manor, while Dad talks through a two way speaker. "Mrs. B! Open up! I need to get out of here before-" A car horn honks behind us, interrupting Dad mid sentence. "-he shows up..." Dad finishes, gritting his teeth.

Behind us, is a long black limo that must cost hundreds of dollars. Which means it must belong to- the limo door opens and out steps- Scrooge McDuck. "Hey! Jettison that Jalopy from my driveway, ya deadbeat!" He yells, at our car.

Dad sighs, and gets out of the car, walking over to Scrooge. Huey, Dewey, Louie, and I all go silent. We all want to hear what happens next.

Scrooge crosses his arms. "Donald Duck." "Uncle Scrooge." Dad says, disdainfully. Inside the car, all of our eyes widen. "Uncle Scrooge!?!" Huey says, his jaw dropping. In five seconds flat, We're all screaming, high-fiving and fist-bumping. Dewey even somehow gets up on the roof, colliding into the rest of us when he swings himself back inside.

If Scrooge and Dad can hear us, they don't show it. In fact they don't even break eye contact. "So, you're looking good." Dad starts to defrost the silence in between the two of them. "Still living on that boat?" Scrooge asks. "Yup. Still a trillionaire?" Dad says. Scrooge points over to the gate, where a peacock flies over the fence.

"Good. Good. So.." Dad shifts, awkwardly. "So.." Scrooge starts. A second passes. "Jettison That Jalopy from my driveway this instant, you deadbeat!" I stiffen, and Louie instinctively grabs my wrist. He's seen what I can do when I'm mad, and I doubt he wants Dad to pay for the lawsuit that will come if I do it to Scrooge.

Dad huffs. "Oh here we go! Give orders like he's the richest Duck in the world! "I am the richest Duck in the world! Now move!" Scrooge fires back. The triplets and I look back and forth between the two like we're watching a tennis match. "I would love to! It's just so happens I have a job interview!" Dad says. That's right, Dad. Get 'im.

"So why are you standing there yelling?" Scrooge says, matching Dad's tone. "Mrs. B said you would watch the kids! Can you do that without losing them??!" Dad yells. "Of course I can!" Scrooge says, exasperatedly. Dad give a small victorious smile, then goes back to the angry frown. "Fantastic! Thank you so much!"

He walks away from a very confused Scrooge, to open the door of the car and usher Huey, Dewey, Louie and I out. We all walk up to Scrooge and stand in a straight line in-front of Dad. "Huey. Dewey. Louie. Y/n. Meet Scrooge McDuck. " Dad says, nodding to each of us as he says our names. "Remember. No tricks, No lies, No trouble." Dad finishes. "Yes, Uncle Donald/Dad." We all say together, in a type of unison that only people who have lived together their whole lives can achieve.

Dad looks up and glares at Scrooge. "I wasn't talking to you...."