Woohoo! Part 2

"Not long before adventure, guys!!" Dewey says, excitedly. His brothers nod, while I stray near the back, stuffing my hands into the back pockets of my shorts.

Scrooge doesn't even talk to us, as we follow him up to the front door of the manor. Which he promptly slams in our faces. My cousins and I send confused looks at each other. "Well now what-" I start before a large woman opens the door for us.

She gives us a small apologetic smile, as she walks with us behind Scrooge- Sorry. Uncle Scrooge... Nope! Not calling him that! The triplets mouths drop when we reach the mansions main foyer. And to be honest.... so did mine. Seriously people! It's diamonds! In a fruit bowl! How can I not be impressed!

I watch Louie slyly try to take one, but I slap his hand away before he even gets close. "He. Will. Kill. You." I mutter in a hushed breath just loud enough for Louie to hear. Louie frowns but doesn't touch anything else.

Scrooge walks into a dining hall and sits down at the head on the long table. Wait a sec! Is this mahogany!? The woman sits us on the opposite end of the table, and we all stare at Scrooge hopefully. Scrooge flips up his newspaper so he can't see us, which the women pulls down a second later.

She whispers something to him and nods towards us. Scrooge growls and fixes the paper. The woman shakes her head and leaves the room. The next second Scrooge McDuck looks up, my cousins and I are on him. "So...do children still like marbles or?" He trails off. Then Huey, Dewey and Louie start what I call the "The Triplet Assault".

"Are you really our Uncle?" "How old are you?" "What's your net worth!?" "What's the deal between you and Uncle Donald?" "Ooh! Is this fork real silver!? Can I have it?" "You own us, like a lot of birthday presents!" "You used to be a big deal! Whatever happened to you!?"

Scrooge apparently can't take it. He slaps the newspaper he was reading down and screams. "BEAKLEY!!"

Next thing I know, my cousins are being thrown into a small room, that looks like it hasn't been cleaned in forever. Scrooge turns to the women from before, Beakley. "You agreed to watch 'em! Watch 'em." He turns to the triplets. "Huey. Louie." He pauses. "Uh." "His name is Dewey," I say, stepping to the light next to Beakley. Scrooge whirls around. "And why is she not in here too?" He says to Beakley. She looks at me. "I didn't see her, Sir."

The triplets, behind Scrooge, faces harden. I'm forgotten a lot, and they don't like when I am. I look down at the floor, as Beakley leads me with one hand into the room. Scrooge tips his hat to us and leaves.

"Do not leave the designated play area." Beakley orders then tosses us a small bag. I pick it up and look inside to see a small variety of marbles. I look back up at Beakley, as the triplets peek inside the bag behind me. "A gift from your great uncle. You will return them upon your departure... He's counted them." Then She turns around and shuts the door behind. A second later, the lock clicks shut.

"Great! Now we've got two boring uncles.." Huey groans. "Hey!" I say. "No offense to your dad, y/n," He says quickly. I hum in response and look away. "Okay... So, we're totally ditching this room, right?" Louie says. We all look at Dewey. He's usually the one who handles this kinda thing.

"Yup, and I know juuuust how to do it," Dewey says, holding up the bag of marbles. Louie and I smile, while Huey gasps in excitement.

(Ten minutes later)

"Stupid doorknob, Come off!" Dewey yells, then the doorknob pops of the door. I let out a sigh of relief. I couldn't have taken another minute of that pounding. "Nailed it!" Dewey says, triumphantly.

Louie sighs. "Can't believe that was your best plan." I nod. "Yah. A little weak, Dewey." Dewey ignores us. "Come on, Guys. Let's go touch some expensive stuff." Suddenly a rope comes out of nowhere and wraps around him, stealing him out of the room.

Huey, Louie and I scream. "Dewey!" Another rope grabs us and we're whisked away into darkness.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I blink my eyes open to a bright light shining in my eyes. Blood rushes to my head. I'm? Upside-down?

A voice suddenly yells into my ear. "I'll put back the marbles, I swear!! I did nothing!" I wince away. Dewey.

Another voice comes from the darkness. "Who sent you? Ma Beagle? Louie? Answer me!" On the other side of me, Louie cries out "Uncle Scrooge!!" Then he stops. "Wait what?"

The voice from before gasps. "Uncle Scrooge!?! Oh my gosh! The nephews!!" "Wait, you know my name?" Louie says, obviously very confused as to what was going on. Join the club, Greenie. The rope snaps, and my cousins and I crash to the ground. "Owww..." I groan.

A girl with short hair and a huge pink bow helps Huey, Dewey, and Louie up. "Of course! Researching Mr. McDuck and his family is kinda my hobby..." She takes a deep breath then widens her eyes. "What are your blood types? What's Donald really like!? Who's the evil triplet?" "Louie." Huey and Dewey say, pointing at their brother. Louie shrugs. "Eh."

The girl bounces on her toes. I fix my position on the floor so I'm sitting upright. I don't think she knows I'm here. Or just doesn't care... "Tell me everything!!!" The girl says, getting close to Dewey's face. "Um, we live with our uncle and Y/n." Louie starts. "On a boat?" Dewey goes on. "Tell me more!" The girl says. "Uh. Kinda it. We're just a normal, boring family." Huey finishes.

"Normal, Boring? Ha!" The girl leaps up the wall and pulls up a projector screen to reveal a complete McDuck family tree. "Woah," I whisper. The girl takes a picture of the triplets and then pins it to the wall."Huey, Dewey, and Louie Duck! Scrooge McDuck's great-nephews on his sisters Hortense's side with Quackmore Duck twice removed!"

"So. Is that the same for me?" I ask. The girl turns around, and the camera slips out of her hands.

"Y/n Duck?" "That's me," I say, as I pick myself off the ground. She squeals. "Is Donald really your dad!? What's he like!? Will you introduce me? Please!?" I send a "help me" expression at the triplets.

"Who are you again?" Dewey says. Bless you, my favorite cousin. "Oh, Right. Webby Vanderquack. My granny's the housekeeper." Webby rubs the back of her neck, then looks quickly back up. "Wait! Are we..friends now?" "If we say yes, will you let us live?" Huey says nervously.

Webby laughs. "Good one, new best friend!" "We never agreed to- and she's not listening..." I say as Webby turns back to her McDuck board. "So, friend, what do you do for fun around here?" Louie says, sticking his hands into the pocket of his hoodie.

"Oh! I'm the best at fun." Webby smiles and kicks down the opening to a ventilation vent. She then crawls in. The triplets and I stare at the vent. "Well. It's better than the marble room." I say and crawl in after her.

After a couple seconds, Louie follows me in, then Huey and Dewey. I follow Webby until she breaks upon another vent covering and jumps out. "Vent Crawl!!" "Woo!" I yell jumping out after her. Louie and Huey fall to the ground behind me. "You don't get out much do you..." Louie says to Webby, brushing off his hoodie.

Webby smiles awkwardly. "Granny's a bit overprotective... She trains me to be ready for anything, but then she says I've got everything I need in here. But one day, I'm gonna see the world. I'm gonna be an explorer! I'm gonna eat a hamburger." Huey, Louie and I walk past her. "We can bring you a hamburger," Huey says. "And fries!" I add on. Webby 's smile widens. "You really are my best friends..."

Webby runs past us to a door and opens it, proclaiming, "Welcome to the Wing of Secrets!"