Don't touch her - Oikawa Toru 🏐

"Get your hands away from her"
...

"Oika-Chan!" You shout running fall force into your boyfriend's embrace the look of happiness in his eyes sending shock waves down your body "Y/N-Chan!" He joyfully cheers before delicately placing you down "your all sweaty" he whines wiping it of his chest as you plump your lips in annoyance "you smashed them! I'm so proud of you" his lips turning up in approval, the large hands you have come to know and love landing softly on your h/c ponytail as the world stops around you...

"Gross" we hear someone cough and turn back to see Iwazumi and the rest of the boys Volleyball team looking at us the hotness crawling up your cheeks "well you had best go get ready" you smile placing a good luck kiss on his lips as he places his jacket over your delicate shoulders "see you after my victory" his signature wink causing you to let out a giggle "Good luck!" You bellow launching your thumbs up at them.

...

"That feels so much better" your leggings and shirt representing Aoba giving that warm feeling as you quickly throw your stuff into the bag and kick it towards the locker "I still have 5 minutes before their match starts" you think to yourself and leaving the girls locker room and going to grab a drink from the vending machine "what to have" mumble to yourself when you feel someone's breath beside your ear.

"How about me?" They whisper,  body instinctively pulling back and turning to see two tall guys wearing a Dark orange and Pink uniform you are unfamiliar with the one on the left has slick black hair and has a tattoo on the side of his neck however the guy on the right has dark blue hair and looks like one of those kids that is a Bully.

"No thanks, now if you'll excuse me" you growl at them as you go to step past, the guy on the right putting his arm out to stop you.

"Now now, why the rush" he creepily asks the death glare your sending causing the guy on the left to laugh "because I have somewhere better to be than have two low life's collaring me" hands shoving his arm out the way "why you little" you hear him shout as you turn round and see his hand raised in the air throwing your arms over and closing your eyes for the impact...

But nothing.

You crack them open and see a tall figure with the number 1 on their back standing in front of you "Get your hands away from her" The voice you now know as your boyfriends growls the two guys pulling back letting you go "This ain't over Girl" the slick black haired guy states and goes to walk away when Iwazumi and the rest of the boys volleyball team appear and circle them "I suggest you go back to wear you came from before my fist says hello to that ugly face of yours" Oikawa simply frowns as the two lads lose their composure and quickly leave.

"You okay Y/N?" His voice laced with concern checking you over for any injuries "I'm fine, they didn't hurt me" his long arms enveloping your form the shaky breathes Leaving his mouth as the others take their leave "I was so worried when i didn't see you in the rafters whilst warming up so I came looking for you and I am so, so glad I found you in time" his gaze intense as you plant a kiss on his lips "but you came to save me so everything okay" the laugh of yours he adores and the softness in his eyes a rare sight only for you.

"Now let's go and kick some Date Tech butt!" You cheer throwing your fist in the air the laugh escaping him "you have done your bubutt-kicking's my turn now" he whines as we walk hand in hand back to the court.