Breakfast for 8 - Osamu Miya 🏐 (2 final)

"Well, it could be worse"
...

We moved house shortly after the girls were born Our oldest boys Hayato and Ichirö are now 28 years of age and have both got their own families with successful Volleyball careers.

Our youngest boys Akihiko and Akihito are now 24 and Akihiko is currently in America playing for The NBA whilst Akihito is studying to be a chef at a fine Italian restaurant. Leaving just you, Osamu and your 10 year old girls Emiko and Eiko at home. "I'll see you 3 days from now?" You ask your husband as he adjust his glasses and plants a kiss on your lips "of course, COME ON GIRLS WILL BE LATE FOR THE TRIP OTHERWISE!" his voice echoing the hallway as our darling girls ran down the stairs their blue fluffy coats decorated with lace bottoms the only thing setting them apart is the bows in their hair.

"Bye mum, we love you!" The unison outstanding as they hug you before shutting the door behind them leaving you alone in the house with your thoughts.

...

"And in later news the new generations of volleyball..." the sound from the TV drifting in and out as youvwipe the tears from your eyes "why am I so emotional over this?" The thought expressed "have you tried speaking to O about this?" Atsumu chips in as he places the hot cup of tea on the table "I don't want to burden him with something pointless" more tears leaving your eyes.

"If that's how you really feel then I wont try and change your mind" the sigh of defeat leaving his lips "come here" he whines pulling you into his big bear arms and rubbing circles in your back.

"But missing your family is normal y/n" Atsumu whispers as you nod in silence.

...

3 days later....

Today was the best day of your life. Your husband with his "pretty princess" apron on cooking on the stove. Akihiko and Akihito were setting the table "NO THE CHOPSTICKS GO THAT SIDE NOT THIS SIDE!", "NO THEY GO THIS SIDE!" Their voices rattling the house.

whilst Hayato and Ichirö were chasing Emiko and Eiko around the house "I'm going to get you" they both laugh chasing after them "MUM HELP! THE VOLLEYBALL MONSTERS ARE TRYING TO CATCH US! and without even realizing it a stray tear fell from your face "something wrong Y/N?" Osamu asks as you shake your head "nothing I'm just really happy" his face forming a soft smile as our lips meet together.