Epic Fight Scene

"Sorrow." Shadowus ran up to the sleeping werepyre and shook her awake. Sorrow blinked a couple of times then shook her head.

"What do you want, Shadowus?" She asked drearily.

"There's a pack of rogue cannibalistic vampires going around biting werewolves, turning them into werepyres like yourself. We have to stop them, they are coming to this territory as we speak." A look of panic washed over his face. Sorrow nodded and got up, shaking off her fur.

"Just let me get ready," she whispered. "Then we can go to the armory." Shadowus nodded and left the cave quickly.

Five minutes later, Sorrow exited the cave, dressed in cargo pants and a black t shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing black combat boots. Sorrow nodded, and they headed off to the armory. Inside were spears, maces, axes, swords, knives, clubs, bows and arrows, and potions.

"Luckily we still have a potion master here," Sorrow exclaimed to the shocked Shadowus. "Grab as many weapons as you can and hand them out to the men. Explain to them what is going on." Shadowus nodded and said,

"While I do that, you go and get the women and children somewhere safe, like inside the center building." Sorrow nodded and they ran in opposite directions.

Sorrow found most of the men sitting in front of a large fire, talking and laughing. When Shadowus walked up to them, they stopped everything and stared at him.

"Listen, men," he said. They continued to stare in disgust. "I know you don't trust me, but this is a message from the princess." At that word, the men straightened up, an alert look on everyone's faces. "There is an army of rogue vampires coming to the village and is planning to bite anyone and everyone. We need you to fight. Do it for your loved ones." The men stood up and agreed to help. "Great. I have weapons here for you to choose from." They all walked over to him and grabbed weapons of their choosing. Once the men were equipped, they lined up all around the perimeter.

Meanwhile, Sorrow went to all the houses and explained what was going on to all the families.

"All the men must go see Vampire Lord Shadowus Draxia and get a weapon. All the women and children must go to the center building and stay there while Lord Draxia, the men and I deal with the trouble."

"What is the trouble, daughter?" Radulf asked, clearly worried.

"A gang of rogue cannibalistic vampires are coming to the camp to turn us into werepyres," Sorrow whispered to her father. We need to protect the camp. Shadowus already has most of the men armed."

"Okay," Radulf whispered back. "Everyone, please go to the center building and stay in there!" he yelled. Everyone shuffled past them and made their way towards the building. "Sorrow, I want you to go, too. It isn't safe for you to be out there."

"No, father. I am staying to fight by Shadowus," Sorrow exclaimed. Radulf shook his head.

"No, Sorrow. I don't want to lose you like I lost your mother," he said, close to tears at the thought of his dead wife.

"Father," Sorrow put a hand on his shoulder. "This outfit is magic. In it, I can't die."

"Okay, Sorrow. I believe you. You can fight. Besides,Shadowus cares about you too muchto let you die. Where do we get the weapons?"

"Father, you are the king of our kind. We cannot lose you. I'm sorry."

"These men and women are my kind. I will fight for them and nothing can dissuade me. Not even death."

"Okay. I will not argue with you." Sorrow turned into a wolf, Radulf following suit, and they ran off to find Shadowus.

They found him outside the north perimeter, talking to the men who have just joined. When he saw Radulf, they all straightened up simultaneously.