Chapter 1: Villagers Torture

Warning:
This book is will contain the following:

death
• suicidal thoughts or actions
• characters with depression PTSD
• rape and homicide
• sexual and physical abuse
• and more triggering topics

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

============================
======カカシ======

[⚠️❌Mature readers only❌⚠️]

* NARUTO's POV:
//Location: ???//
10:30pm

"Hah...hah...hah.."

Blood dripped from my wounds down all over my body. My body ached, but I couldn't stop running. 'Kit, they're gaining on you!' Kurama, the Kyuubi inside me, said with caution. "Hah...you don't....think I don't...know that!" I growl through pants, desperately trying to run faster.

||

~flashback~

"S-stop!"

"Please!"

I plead as the villagers, my so-called friends, beat me to a bloody pulp, showing no mercy.

'Kit, you need to run...' Kurama pleads to me.

'I know!' I say to Kurama, in tears. "Lord fourth would be alive if it wasn't for you!" one of the villagers yells, throwing a rock to my head. I collapse on the ground. Gripping my now blood-soaked hair, crying.

'Kit now's your chance, you need to run!' Kurama yells. I nod my head a little, gripping my head. I notice the villagers go grab a pipe, I tense up in fear. 'I have to leave now.' I think to myself, I weakly stand up and run away as fast as I could.

~flashback ends~

The villagers caught up to me, they tripped me to the ground. The villagers had pipes in each of their hands, I was absolutely terrified. I crawled up against a wall, eyes full of fear, blood dripping from my hair, chest, arms, pretty much every part of my body. 'Kit, I sense another's chakra!' Kurama warned. I tensed up, even more scared. Who was this other person? As the villagers were about to swing their pipes at me, a flash of gray appeared.

To be continued...

Ch 1. Ended.
(4/25/20) K, Thanks bye!!

|||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️

A/N: I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
-Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖