Chapter 4: Convincing The Alpha

Warning:
This book is will contain the following:

death
• suicidal thoughts or actions
• characters with depression PTSD
• rape and homicide
• sexual and physical abuse
• and more triggering topics

-Naruto and all of the characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

============================
======カカシ======

[⚠️❌Mature readers only❌⚠️]

* NARUTO's POV:
//Location: ???//
7:00pm

The silver haired teen was in the kitchen cooking dinner for the both of us, I still haven't got a chance to ask him how he feels about us mating or being mates—I wonder if he knows?

I sit up from his green tan bedsheets, and exited from the door then into the kitchen. The sounds of his humming filled my little ears, The music was gentle and comforting. I walk up behind him, tiptoeing my way over—grabbing the ends of his shirt, Pulling my Weight tightly on him to get his attention.

The dog looked at me with caring but surprised eyes, before saying-

"I never said dinner was ready, what are you doing out her my omega?"

He called me his...

I wrap my tiny arms around his waist, digging my face into his abdomen. I just wanted to feel his body warmth, but my body already hade enough from this heat. My heart begin to beat faster, I clenched my head in desperation from the irritating pain. My mate grab a hold of me, trying his hardest to find out what was wrong with me.

My blooming scent then hit his nose, his fangs grew a hole inch.

His eyes turned black with crimson pupils, I watched as he struggled not to take me right there—He knows, he's my alpha, my mate for life. And he needed to satisfy me. He continued to down play this, trying his damn hardest to ignore his inner alpha.

"P-please...I..neEd YoU.." I managed to say between pants, trying to get him to release his inner wolf—And take down this fox.

"I-I..c-can't!" He yelled, covering his mouth in shame, but I didn't mind one bit—If anything, I was turned on.

"Please, your my mate and you know that...p-please my alpha...I-I-I caNt TaKe it!!" I screamed, hugging my ears while he holds me closer—I could feel his heart beat increase as well as his arousal.

Something switched off inside of my alpha, taking off his dog masked his kissed me. The kiss hade many emotions held deep within it, two of those being passion and lust.
.
.
.
He just couldn't resist his omega.

To be continued...

Ch 4. Ended.
(4/26/20) K, Thanks bye!!

|||

⚠️!!READ!!⚠️

A/N: I would appreciate it if you guys go and check out my friend dashi41 and his books! For example his KakaNaru series "Is it a crime to love you". dashi41 is great Author and Friend!

-Thanks for reading, see ya soon!
-Ja Ne!!

Fin.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖